12

Ashley's POV

"Comic Con?"

"Yes. Comic Con" Andy confirms.

"What exactly is that?" I ask

"It's basically all of the cast going to a giant convention to meet fans, and interact with them. Also we go to panels and answer questions about the show for two days" he answers.

"Is this why you asked Zack to tag along, because you'd be busy?"

"Yea, and I'm starting to like this boy. He's rather enthusiastic" Andy's accent thick he says.

"Is this a formal thing? Do I have to wear anything fancy?" I tilt my head.

"Not much. Just put on a nice clean pair of pants, and a nice shirt along with it, and you should be good" he answers.

"Alright. Sounds good to me." I shake my head.

"We're going to pick Zack up on the way, correct?" He asks.

"Yea I'll let him know. You know he is probably more in love with you than me" chuckling I say.

"Well. At least you know your competition is strong young lady." Buttoning up his shirt he says.

"Okay, its real strong" emphasizing the word real. "I'm going to go get dressed I'll be down quick." I go to my room.

There are so many choices to pick from now. Should I wear plaid or checkers. Blue or black pants. I think I'll go with a purple plaid shirt and blue pants, I mentally decide.

As I'm just in my tank top I decide to text Zack letting him know we're picking him up soon.

Me: Hey, just letting you know what we're doing today. We're going to comic con with Andy and the cast.

Zack :P: Really! This is so awesome. So I'm going to get ready I'm guessing your picking me up. See you soon :)

Me: We'll be there soon. Bye :)

I shut my phone off putting it in my back pocket. I slightly push my hair back with a bobby pin and stick it behind my ear.

"Ashley!" Andy calls up the stairs.

"Coming!" I shout back.

I walk down the hard brown steps and into the living room where Andy is waiting for me.

"Alright let's go get Zack" getting off the couch he says walking towards the door.

"I'll sit in the back so it isn't awkward when he gets in" I state.

"Okay, just no funny business" I see his ice blue eyes through the mirror.

"Yes. Sir" I salute.

"Good." Starting towards Zack's house he says.

Once we reach Zack's house I see him walk out wearing black shorts, and a nice red shirt. His shaggy dirty blonde hair is gelled up, and he looks very handsome.

"Hey guys. Andy" he greets, sliding into the car next to me.

"What's up Zack" Andy asks cooly.

"Oh nothing much. I'm really excited to be here with you guys today. I've never been to comic con before" he explains.

"That's about to change my friend" Andy completes their small talk.

Zack then turns to me his eyes only reflecting pure happiness. "He said friend" quietly whispering to me he says.