10

Ashley's POV

"Andy? Will you take me shopping, I don't have much clothes to work with anymore" looking over at Andy I asked.

"Sure. I don't see why not." He sets his coffee down. "So how are you and that boy, what's his name again?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Zack, his name is Zack. Look Andy we've gone over this. It's been almost two weeks" I slapped my hands over each other to get my point across. Of course I was joking, but Andy doesn't do well with any sort of sarcasm.

"Oh I'm sorry!" He raises his hands. "Go get dressed so we can leave, oh do you mind if Chandler comes? He has to get a new suit for a panel coming up" he stands up looking at me.

"Yea I don't see why not, he's pretty cool" I get up answering his question. "I'm going to go get ready now" I run up the stairs nearly tripping at the top.

I decide to wear my black jeans again, with a plain white shirt, and black converse. I decide on leaving my hair down since it looks somewhat contained in the mirror.

I hop down the steps, and meet Andy whose already at the door. "Ready?" He shakes his keys. "Ready." I confirm.

As we're driving Andy briefly looks at me before back at the road again "so you really like this Zack guy?" Awkwardly grabbing the steering wheel Andy asks.

I laugh "yea he's really sweet, and funny. Overall even though we've only been together two weeks he's been the best" I answer.

"Oh! He even showed me this app called snapchat" excitedly I pull my phone out of my pocket. "That's nice. I have a flip phone" Andy says seriously.

"Really? Why don't you get a new phone?" I quizzically ask.

"I don't like social media much. Love the fans. But not all the online stuff, eh too much work" he jokes around.

"Hm. Ever since it's been announced I was your adoptive daughter, my social medias gone crazy and I have twenty thousand followers." I opened the Instagram app checking my follower count.

"Woah. You sure you like all the attention" Andy asks me turning into a driveway.

"It's alright. I don't check the comments on my pictures because I don't want to get my feelings hurt, but I've checked a few and most are welcoming and nice" I watch as Andy honks the horn three times before slumping back into his seat.

I watch as Chandler's shaggy brown hair bounces in all directions as he makes his way down to the car. His red Coke shirt slightly lifting up presenting briefly some skin. I watch as he gets into the back seat.

"Ashley why don't you sit with Chandler in the back so he isn't lonely" Andy asks

I look over my shoulder seeing Chandler pout his bottom lip outwards coming on as sad. "Fine" I sigh in defeat.

I climb through the middle of the car too lazy to go outside. "Ashely! What're you doing?" Andy's accent carries throughout the car along with Chandler's laughter. "I'm too lazy to get out okay?" I retort.

Andy sighs and starts the engine to the car, back on our way to the mall.

"Ashley I see your Instagram has been blowing up ever since Andy confirmed he adopted you" Chandler started a conversation.

"Yea it's really cool, I even got snapchat, Zack and I have a snapchat streak of 6 days so far." I smile thinking of my boyfriend.