Let me explain

"What did you just say?" I asked Carley in shock. "Ethan and Grayson both like you." I looked down at the ground. "What's wrong?" I looked back at her and pulled my arm away. "We need to talk in the car.
*end of day*
Carley and I both hop into my car as she buckles her seat belt but I jut sit there looking down at my lap. "What happened to yo today?" She asked concerned. "We kissed" I mumbled. She adjusted herself in her seat. "You what?" I'm pretty sure she heard me but she just wanted to make sure I know what I'm talking about. "We kissed" she looked at me with a weird look on her face. "Who?" I sighed and slapped hands down on the steering wheel. "Grayson. Who do you think I'm talking about?" I said with a slight attitude. Her mouth dropped open and her hands fell to her lap. "Y-You k-kissed Gra-Grayson." I nodded my head. A scream filled my car hurting my ears, causing me to cover them with my hands. The scream stopped as I looked around to see if anyone else had a busted eardrum too. "Tell me everything!" She said jumping in her seat. "Carls calm down it was nothing." She gave me her 'don't play dumb' face. "It obviously wasn't nothing. You can't just kiss one of the Dolan twins and say it's nothing." I rolled my eyes. "Oh but it is." She scoffed. "You just don't know." I was confused. "What?" She sighed. "Any girl in the right kind would kill to kiss one of them and you act like it's a hobby." I rolled my eyes and started the car. "I'm telling you Makenna it's rare when one of them likes a girl." I sighed. "Well that's great but I'm ready to get home and get out of these clothes." She looked at me weird. "Well at least you look hot." Yea I should wear this more often. I dropped Carley off at her house and then I turned on the radio. I started jamming out in my car until I stopped at a stop light and I saw the person in the car next to me staring. I look carefully at the face and I figure out it's Grayson. I smile at him and do a silly dance move and point to him and he smiles and laughs. He holds up a phone sign and mouths the words "call me." And I nodded. The light turned green and we drove off as I continued to listen to music until I got home. I see Emma open the door and go inside as I'm driving into the driveway. Oh look the little hoe is home. I hate to say that about my little sister but she's with Cameron. The worst person on this earth. God I hate him. I smirk as I open the doors to my house and find Emma looking down at her phone smiling at the text she got. "Who ya texting?" She jumped and locked her phone. "Oh. Don't sneak up on me like that. And nobody." I set my bag on the counter. "Hmmm. Didn't seem like nobody by that smile on your face." I fake smiled at her as she looked at me. "It was nobody." She looked back down as she got gummies out of the cabinet. "Sure. Ok. So why weren't you at school today?" She looked at me pausing her chewing. "I had to um. Go help a friend." I laughed. "Yeah I bet you guys are real good friends aren't you?" She set her gummies down on the counter. "What are you talking about?" Her mouth was full when she said it as she chewed on the huge ball of gummy bears in her mouth. "I'm talking about Cameron." She almost choked when I said that. "How did you know." I stood up "I followed you guys this morning." She walked towards me. "Why would you do that Makenna?" "Because I don't trust him." She rolled her eyes. "Don't you trust me?" She placed her hand on her hip. I looked at her with no answer. "You know what? I don't even want to know. I can't believe you would be so childish as to-" I interrupted her "listen Emma-" she cut me off "no you listen here, Makenna. I am 16 years old. I'm not your baby sister and I don't need you to protect me anymore. You think you're protecting me when you're actually just standing in my way." She ran upstairs leaving me standing in the kitchen speechless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I actually kept this chapter in Makenna's pov the whole time! My life is complete 😌 byyyeeee!
~fefe🐢