Emma

*1 year time jump*

I decided to take Cameron, Noah, Grayson, and Harper to Emma's grave to show our respects and so the kids can meet the aunt/mom they never got to have. Cameron has decided that he's going to raise Noah as a single dad and he won't be looking for a relationship for a long time.
"I can't remember the last thing you said to me" I began as I stared down at her grave. "But I wish I would have been a better sister and a better friend to you. Because of me we didn't talk for a long time." I started to cry, but I quickly wiped them when I saw Grayson about to cry. Cameron was already balling.

I felt bad for Cameron. He always loved Emma and now that they had their child she died and the doctors have no clue how. They think that it was of natural causes and it was just her time. At that moment that I was standing at her memorial I remember all of the fun times we had as children and I also remember that as soon as we turned into teenagers, we let our personal lives get the best of our friendship. Thinking about all of the accomplishments and all of the obstacles we overcame, I started to cry so hard that my head pounded. Grayson had put Harper on his shoulders and she was laughing and giggling while Grayson tried to put on a smile and laugh with her. Noah was on Cameron's hip as he watched his father cry out his eyes for a reason that he had not yet known. There was a moment of silence until Noah asked a question that made me want to cry more. "Daddy, where's mommy?" My heart broke. I looked at Cameron and I answered for him. "She's not here. She's in a happy place. But don't worry you'll see her again one day." he looked confused. "Where is she" Cameron looked at me for another rescue. "She's working." I said as Cameron said thank you under his breath. I went back over to Grayson and buried my head in his shoulder and cried. I felt a small hand tap on my head lightly. "Mommy why you crying?" I heard Harper's small voice said. "I miss my sister" I said. "Oh. Well we will see her soon won't we?" I looked into Grayson's eyes and smiled. "Yes, sweetie. We will." She smiled. "Why is Uncle Cam crying?" I was about to answer but I was cut off by Cameron. "Your uncle isn't as tough as you thought he was. Sometimes he can be a softie." he said while putting Noah on his shoulders. We began to walk off from the grave until I stopped and turned around. "I love you Em." I said under my breath while I began to follow Gray and Cam out of the graveyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EEEEE SRRY FOR THA SHORT CHAPTAAAA!!!! It was just kind of a chapter to detail Noah and Harper. In case you didn't know, they are 1 now. Yes they can talk.