Cheating

Grayson's p.o.v
I look over to find Makenna sleeping with her head on my chest. I look at the time. 12:55. Oh god. I was only supposed to be here until 9. I slowly get up gently setting her head on her pillow without waking her up. I put back on my clothes and sneak out the front door.
*at home*
When me and Ethan were late we would always climb through the window instead of using the front door because we didn't want our parents to know we were out past 10. But I wasn't worried about my parents. I was worried about Ethan. I climb through my window and land on my feet in my room. I closed the window and as I turned around I saw Ethan. "How is she?" He asked. "She's having a hard time." I said. "Oh. Well what took it so long?" I had to think quick. "Uh- she uh- she was upset and she was crying a lot and uh-she fell asleep. And I tried to help out Emma too. She was crying a lot too." That was so bad. "Oh ok. It kills me seeing her like this. You know?" I nodded then we heard footsteps coming from the stairs. "Quick" I told Ethan as he went out of the room sprinting for his life. "Hey Gray." My mom said rubbing her eyes. "What was that noise?" I shrugged. "I don't know it woke me up too." She yawned. "It was probably the neighbors. Or something fell."
"Yeah probably. Night mom." I said getting into bed.
"Night sweetie." She said closing the door. Then I lay in my bed and think of what happened between me and Makenna. All of the things we said. All of the things we did. God I love her.
Makenna's p.o.v
I wake up in the night to see Grayson not beside me. He must have gone home. Thump. I didn't know what that was so I decided to be nosey and check it out. Then I saw Cameron sitting on the couch by himself crying and pulling on his hair. "What was that?" I whispered across the room. "It was Emma slamming her door shut." He said as he buried his face in his hands. "What happened?" He lifted his head up and folded his hands together. "She broke up with me. While she's carrying my child." Why would Emma just ditch him like that? I sat in silence as he buried his hands back into his hands. There was nothing but muffled sobs echoing in the empty dark room. "Makenna" he said grabbing my hand. "Can you stay here with me?" I thought about it for a minute. Should I really? Well he is the father of my neice/nephew. "Yes." I said as he brought me in a hug. "I'm really scared" he whispered in my ear. "Why?"
"I don't think I'm ready to be a father. What if I'm not good enough?"
"Don't say that. You'll be fine."
"I hope so. I love Emma so much. I just don't want to be a bad dad."
"You won't. And she loves you too." I said smiling up at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh crappy chapter I know... but Makenna and Cameron become friends! Yayyyy! ~fefe🐢