Cameron's kid

"Oh my god I'm so scared Makenna" Emma said as she paced around the room waiting on the test to show results. I could see tears start to form in her eyes. *knock knock* "that's Cameron!" She yelled. She opened the door and they hugged and she kissed him. "What does it say? Hurry tell me." He said having a mini heart attack. "We haven't checked yet." She told him and he sighed. "I'm nervous." He said. "How many did you take?"
"Two."
"Good. Then we'll know for sure."
"Cameron. If I am pregnant, are you going to leave me?" She asked almost crying. He put his hands on her waist. "No. I would never do that to you. I love you." She smiled hugging him.
"They should be ready by now."
"Go get them!" Cameron said
"I'll get them." I told them. "You guys relax." They both sat on the couch and Emma sat in his lap. I went and got the tests. Test 1- positive. Test 2- positive.
Oh my god. I took them in the living room where they were sitting and the saw me and quickly turned their attention towards me. "What is it?" Cameron asked nervously. "Positive."
Cameron's p.o.v
"Positive." Emma's sister, Makenna told us when she walked in the room. Emma I immediately picked Emma up and hugged her. I'm so happy. I put her down and she's crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Aren't you happy?" She shook her head. She sat down and Makenna sat next to her trying to comfort her. I got on my knees in front of her and held her hands. "I can't be a mom at 16. My parents are going to kill me." I thought for a second, and then I came up with something. "Well if they don't like it then you can come live with me." She looked up and smiled at the idea. "That's a good idea."
Grayson's p.o.v
I got to Makenna's house and I saw Cameron and Emma asleep on the couch. But I didn't see Makenna. I walked upstairs and found her on her bed crying. "Hey." I said and she looked up kinda disappointed "oh. It's you." Ouch. "Yea Ethan couldn't make it." She wiped away a tear "oh. It's fine."  "No if you don't want me here...."
"No it's fine. Can you stay with me for a while?" I nodded my head and closed the door. She patted a spot on her bed for me to sit down. She got up and hugged me. "Ethan I can't do it. My sister's pregnant and I don't know how to help her. I feel useless." I put my finger under her chin to make her look up at me. "Listen you are not useless. Don't ever think you are. You're perfect." Slick. "I-I mean I-" she cut me off by grabbing my shirt and planting her lips against mine. The kiss lasted for a long time until she tugged on the bottom of my shirt for me to take it off. I lifted my arms up as she took off my shirt, breaking the kiss as she took off hers. Our kiss turned into a full make out session until things started to get heated. Then I pulled off my pants.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOOOO MORE BETRAYAL 😱.
This chapter turned out ok for a short one. I can't believe Makenna and Grayson finally did the dirtyyyyy😱 thank you for the reads that I've gotten so far! I hope for many more! I'm thinking of making a sequel/series to this. Should I? Lemme knowwww! ~fefe🐢