Can't help it

Ethan's p.o.v
Ok so I may have been listening to what Grayson was saying to Makenna. But I'm slick so I was able to get back in my room before he found out I was eavesdropping. "Hey man" he said as he walked in. "Who was that" he sighed. "I wasn't gonna tell you." He said. "Why? I'm your brother, you can tell me anything." Another sigh. "Who you been talking to? Is it the girl you're gonna ask out?" He looked up suspicious. "How'd you know it was a girl?" I froze. "I-um saw the name on your phone. It w-was that Makenna girl." He sighed on relief. "Oh yeah. I really like her." More like love because I heard you say it. Twice. "Oh really?" I said sitting up in my bed. "Yeah. She's great." I laughed under my breath. "Yeah and you know that girl I was gonna ask out?" I asked when I took a drink out of my cup. He nodded his head. "Let's just say I like Makenna too." I said with a smirk plastered on my face.
Grayson's p.o.v
I'm trying to figure out what I just heard. Ethan likes Makenna too? He doesn't even know her. To be fair, I don't either but at least I talk to her. But he can't have her. I want her. We can't share her. She's mine. I had her first. I'm asking her out tonight to make sure she's mine. "Does she know?" I asked anticipating his answer. "Oh that I don't know. But that Carley chick knows." He told her too. "You told Carley too?" He quickly gets up from his bed. "Dude." He said laughing. "What." I said with a serious look on my face. "We're screwed." He said laughing.
Makenna's p.o.v
I still can't get what Grayson said off my mind. I've been so stressed over it that I can't eat. I skipped dinner. I think Emma did too but only so she wouldn't have to see me. I bet she hates me. I know she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. But she's still my baby sister. And I love her. I always will. My phone vibrates but I don't bother to check it because I'm too stressed out right now. The same thoughts race through my head. Do I love Grayson? And then Who do I choose? I know Grayson better than Ethan but... I don't know how I feel about him. Ugh I swear this is the hardest decision of my life. Soon I get bored so I decided to check my phone.
Grayson: I love you <3
I didnt want to answer because it would only make me stressed out. Then it vibrated again.
Snapchat from Ethan
I opened it and it was a video of Grayson shirtless and dancing to loud music eating pizza. When he saw the camera he smiled and the video ended.
I decided not to answer and try and sleep. I couldn't sleep. So I decided to just go on social media and see if I can do something with my life. Then I got another text
Grayson: will you go out with me?:))
I all of a sudden felt so happy. My heart was racing and I had butterflies in my stomach. I felt like I won the lottery. I know what this means....
Me: yes!!