I hate you

Makenna's p.o.v

¨Ethan I really think that we just shouldn't see each other for a while." His brows furrowed while we were still trying to process what had just happened. ¨I can't believe I did that.¨ I said with tears beginning to form in my eyes. ¨It's not your fault. It's mine.¨ I sighed. ¨He's mad at both of us. So why does it even matter anymore?"I messed up and I will always have to live with the guilt. So why don't you just save everybody the trouble and just forget about me¨

Ethan's p.o.v

¨So why don't you just save everybody the trouble and just forget about me" Did she really just say that? Is this how it is making her feel? Ugh Ethan you screwed up everything. Why did you have to fall in love with this girl? Ugh Ethan you're so stupid. It would be better if you just left her alone. Soon the words started spinning in my head. It would be better if you just left her alone. The words kept replaying in my head, making me become dizzy. ¨Ethan are you ok?¨ she asked putting her hand on my shoulder. ¨No I just need to-" I fell to the ground and everything went black.

Makenna's p.o.v

I saw Ethan pass out on the ground. I don't have a clue of what just happened. Ugh could this day get any worse? I quickly got on my knees and held his face to get him to wake up. ¨Ethan. Ethan. ETHAN¨ I yelled but he wouldn't wake up. I grabbed my phone and called Grayson. To my surprise, he actually answered. ¨What¨ he answered. ¨Help Ethan passed out and he won't wake up.¨ I became really scared, and a little nauseous. I could hear Grayson's voice change as he panicked. ¨Ok call an ambulance and I'll meet you at the hospital.¨ He hung up the phone and I quickly dialed 911.

¨Can you tell me what happened?¨ The young lady from the ambulance team asked. ¨We were just talking and then he said he felt dizzy and he passed out¨ She nodded as she wrote down something on her clipboard. I looked over to see the paramedics put Ethan on the stretcher and they began to put him in the ambulance. "Can I go?" I asked the lady and pointed to the ambulance. "Yeah, but you'll have to finish answering these questions later." I nodded to her and I said hey to the paramedics and I was about to walk up to Ethan when one of the men helping came up to me. "Who are you?" he asked trying to keep my distance away from Ethan. "I'm his girlfriend." I lied. "Oh ok come on then." He helped me get into the back of the ambulance and I sat beside Ethan and put his hand in mine. "Ethan. I don't know what's going on but it's going to be ok. I promise."

*At the hospital*

The doctors were nice enough to let me go into Ethan's room with him until they were able to wake him up. He woke up as he looked around confused. "Where am I?" he asked. "Am I dead?" I giggled. "No. You're not dead. You passed out though. And you hit your head" He sighed. "Well that explains the headache." we both laughed. "Always knew you were hard headed." I said and he laughed. I leaned over him to kiss him, until we were interrupted by Grayson walking in. "Ethan!" he yelled after us. "Hey Makenna...." He said in a low voice. "Um I can leave. I understand if you don't want me around." I said as I stood up but Grayson grabbed my hand. "No. You can stay. But I do need to talk to you out in the hall." He looked at Ethan for approval and Ethan nodded his head. He let go of my hand and motioned me towards the hallway. "Oh hi, Ethan's girlfriend, right?" A lady with a nice white jacket asked. I looked towards Grayson and then back at the lady. "Yes" I lied. She smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Dr. Meyer" she said shaking my hand. "I'm happy to say that Ethan is going to be ok. Just make sure he gets as much rest as he can and make sure he stays hydrated." she smiled again. "But why did he pass out?" Grayson asked and I looked at him surprised that he spoke. "Oh he was just a little tired and possibly stressed... Is there something going on that could have made him stressed or anxious, that you know of?" Grayson and I looked at each other waiting on the other to answer the doctor. "No. Not that I know of." I said trying to keep calm. I lied again. "Well we will be able to release him but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Just to make sure he doesn't feel any pain or has any trouble breathing." she told me. "Ok. Thank you." I said. "Have a nice day." She said smiling. "Now listen to me" Grayson said after Dr. Meyer walked away leaving us alone. "What" I asked getting nervous about what he wanted to tell me. "You hurt me, Makenna." I looked down at the ground. I didn't want to hear him talking about he's hurt. It only makes me feel worse. "I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have." he sighed and leaned on the wall. "I just want to know why you didn't just tell me you had feelings for Ethan. I would have listened." I sighed trying to hold back the tears. "I know I know. But I didn't want to tell you so soon because then I would have to show you-" I heard what I had said and I stopped talking. "Show me what?" he asked. "Uh..." I could tell by his face that he was beginning to get mad. "Show me what." he said in a louder voice. I sighed and pulled out my phone and began to scroll through my pictures. I was hurt by the sight of all of the pictures of me and Grayson, but I finally found the picture of me and Ethan kissing one year ago. "This." I said, handing him my phone. He held the phone tightly in his hand as he stared at the picture. "Grayson?" I asked really worried. His facial expression changed from surprised and disappointed to mad. "ETHAN" He yelled. "No Grayson don't-" He began to walk towards Ethan's room.

Ethan's p.o.v

"ETHAN" I heard a voice yelling from the hallway. Grayson. He stomped into my room with Makenna's phone in his hand. The picture. "Explain to me what this is." He said pointing the phone in my direction, showing me the picture of me and Makenna that was taken a year ago. "Gray I can-" he rolled his eyes and cut me off by yelling. "Zip it Ethan. There is nothing you can say about to make this better. I can't believe you went behind my back like that." I frowned. "You know what Ethan? Don't talk to me. You can have her. I don't care. I don't care about her, and I don't care about you." he set the unlocked phone on the table beside my hospital bed. "Hope you two are happy" he said as he angrily walked out of the room. I picked up the phone from the side table and I stared at the picture. I looked up and found Makenna standing through the entrance of the door with tears running down her eyes. Oh god. The door was open. I locked her phone and I got up to take it to her. "Here's your pho-" she slapped the phone out of my hand as it hit the tile floor. "Ok. That wasn't necessary." She looked up at me with red puffy eyes and her makeup stained her cheeks. "I don't want to see that picture." I looked down at the ground. "I just want to go home." She said. I pulled her in a hug as she buried her face in my chest as she sobbed loudly. "It's ok. We'll be ok."