Exposed

*TWO WEEK TIME JUMP*

Makenna's p.o.v

I still sort of feel bad for not telling Grayson about what happened between Ethan and I. Lately, we've been sneaking around at night to talk. And make out. I really hate doing this but I don't know what else to do. I mean, how would I tell Grayson that I'm secretly dating his twin brother. Wait. Are Ethan and I 'dating'? I don't know. We act like it. I just can't believe I'm actually doing this. Ugh. I need to talk to an expert. I pull out my phone to dial the number for Carley. "Hello?" I heard on the other line. "Hey, can you come over? We really need to talk." I waited for her answer. "No, actually I have plans today. Sorry, maybe another time?" "Uhm. Yea." I was really mad that I couldn't talk to Carley so I decided to just text Ethan.

Me: Hey Ethan:hey Me: Can I please talk to you about something really important.  Ethan: Do you want to talk about it in person? Me: Yes. Can I come there? Ethan: Yea. Me: I'll be there in 5.

I drove to their house and Ethan was waiting on the front steps for me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers but I pulled them away, afraid of Grayson seeing us. "Grayon's not home." I sighed of relief and grabbed his hand. He took me inside and we were sitting on the couch. "So what did you want to talk about." He asked looking deep into my eyes. Oh god. I forgot that my problem was about him. I had to come up with something. "uhm I'm just still really upset about my sister." I looked down with a disappointed look on my face. "Well, sometimes you just got to let go." he said as I slowly lifted my head up. "But she's my-" I was cut off by him speaking. "I know she's your little sister and you love her but you need to let her grow up." I looked at the ground thinking about what he said. "You ok?" he asked. I didn't answer, instead I got lost in my thoughts. I think I love Ethan. No. I love Grayson. No. Yes. Wait what? Ughhhhh come on Makenna just pick one. They're both perfect. I can't just pick one. I need to know. "Makenna?" I awoke from my thoughts. "Are you ok?" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands met my waist. I pushed him back and laid on top of him without breaking the kiss.

Ethan's p.o.v

This was what I was hoping for. Makenna on top of me. Kissing me. Loving me. Now if only she can be with me. I wish her and Grayson could just break up already. I want to be able to call her mine. Grayson doesn't even realize how lucky he is for being able to call her his. This moment right now is the best thing I could ask for. I never want this to end. I want to hold her in my arms feeling her soft lips against mine forever. Forever.

Makenna's p.o.v

As Ethan and I were kissing and me being in my thoughts and feelings I feel a warm hand touch my bare stomach as it made its way along my stomach and chest. It was Ethan's hand. He was feeling all over me but I didn't care. I love him. I think I do. I began to pull off his shirt as it broke the kiss only for a second. He threw his arms up to help take off his shirt and it came off successfully. Oh god. His body was perfect too. It was better in person than it was on the screen on my laptop. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Ethan's hands went back up my shirt and he continued to feel my waist and stomach and chest. He made his way down to the tail of my shirt as he began to pull it over my head. I took off my shirt for him and I threw it somewhere across the room. Are we really doing this right now? Oh god we are. And I'm not regretting it at all.

Grayson's p.o.v

I was passing way over the speed limit as I was rushing to get home. I just got off the phone with Cameron and he said he was headed to Makenna's so I need to get home and tell Ethan so we can both catch him and Emma in the act. Or before Emma and Makenna get in another argument. I felt all through my pockets to find my keys as I got to the front door. Oh my god I left them at Nash's. I jiggled on the doorknob and saw that it was open. Oh, Ethan must be home. I walk in the house and as I walk into the living room. "Hey Eth we need to-" Then I saw it. I saw her. With him. Shirtless and making out on my couch as they felt along each other's bodies. I can't believe what I was seeing. "Oh. Grayson I'm so sorry I was just-" Makenna started speaking as I cut her off. "You were just leaving." I said. "Gray don't talk to her like that it my fau-" I cut him off. "Save it Ethan. Makenna you can forget about me because we're through." Her mouth dropped open and I began to walk out of the living room. "And I was gonna help you keep Cameron stay away from Emma, but you can get your new boy toy to do that for you." I said as I walked off. "Grayson!" I heard her yell but I ignored her. "Please let me explain!" She said again. I could tell she was beginning to cry, but for the first time I didn't care. Makenna cheated on me.