Chapter 7

I looked over at the window and saw it was snowing. I gasped and took Prussia's hand, pulling him over to the window and looking out at the snow. "Look!" I said happily. He laughed. I looked down at our hands, they were still locked together. I blushed and took my hand away, I saw he was blushing lightly also. "Want to go outside?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. He returned the smile and went to the door and went outside. I followed behind him and held my hand up and let the snow fall on it. Prussia stood still and looked up, the snow getting lost in his silver hair. The snow tickled my nose and I sneezed, blinking in surprise. Prussia laughed and looked over at me. I spun around and flopped back into the snow. "What are you doing?" He laughed. "I'm making a snow angle!" I giggled. He flopped down beside me. "Gah! Cold!" He said. "It's snow idiot, what do you expect!" I mentally face-palmed. He shivered, "I don't know, but it is still cold!". He sat up and turned away from me. I sat up also and looked over at him. "Watcha doin?" I asked, looking over his shoulder. He shoved a handful of snow down the front of my shirt and laughed. I squealed and shook as the cold snow touched my skin. I took a handful of snow and made a ball, shoving it in his face. He wiped it away and we both made angry faces at each other in silence for a moment before bursting into a fit of laughter.