Chapter 11

Without even looking over my shoulder I said, "France, step away from the butt." I heard a frustrated huff and footsteps moving away. I heard two sets of footsteps and held my hand up, grabbing a frying pan out of the air. "kesesese~" I heard Prussia's laughter from behind me. I spun around and saw Hungary glaring at Prussia. I handed Hungary's frying pan back to her. "Leave him alone." I said flatly. She stormed off without objecting. Anyone who Russia 'cared' for was no one to mess with. "Can't I make a single piece of toast without mass chaos?!?" I asked, looking over at Prussia. the toast popped up and he snatched it out of the toaster before I could. "Thanks!" He laughed, running off. I sighed, frustrated. I felt a pair of arms snake around me from behind. "Uh- hi." I said, unsure of who it was. "Hello sunflower." a voice whispered in my ear. it sounded more like a purr. I turned and saw Russia smiling down at me, his eyes had a lustful look in them. Before I could get another word out my back was pressed against the fridge roughly. "Iva-" I was stopped by a pair of lips crashing into mine. He held my wrists against the fridge, pinning me to it. I broke away, "Ivan, please stop." I finally got out. He only smiled and shook his head kissing me again roughly. I broke his grip on my wrists and put my hands on his chest, pushing him away lightly. He took hold of my wrists again and with one hand still holding my wrists together he used his free arm to hold my waist and pull me to the living room. "Ivan stop." I said again, this time without the please and more demanding. He ignored me and shoved me down on the couch, sitting on top of me and  holding my wrists above my head. He continued kissing me, making sure I didn't have time to call for help if I was planning to. He moved to my neck, kissing up and down it, nipping the skin at times. with the hand that wasn't holding my wrists he slipped it under my shirt, gripping my waist.