Chapter 6

"Over protective much?" I said frowning at America once Russia had gone. "it's what big brothers do, it's our natural instinct." He responded. "I'm not a little kid, don't treat me like one." I hissed. "I never said you were a little kid, I just wish that you were." He said quietly. "What do you mean?" I asked, my anger leaving and being replaced by curiosity. He sighed and smiled sadly, "I remember when you were little, you used to run around like a crazy person and say you wanted to be just like me when you grew up. I watched you grow up, you changed, had ups and downs, and I was always there for you. Now your more independent and, well- it's hard to accept that you don't need me anymore." I felt the tears well up in my eyes and I hugged him tightly, "I will always need you, your my big brother." I said, fighting the tears back. He hugged me back just as tight. "I love you big bro." I said, sniffling. "I love you too lil sis...." He replied quietly. I let go of him and smiled. He turned away, "Well, I have to go get some work done, see ya later." He said, walking off. I watched him go, I never knew that he felt that way. I looked over my shoulder and saw Prussia walking in, a towel against his lip. "If you are here to pick another fight, then go away. I don't want to fight right now." I growled. He shook his head, "I'm not here to fight, I'm here to tell you sorry." He answered. "What do you have to apologize for. I'm the one who punched you." I said, confused, he NEVER apologizes. "I made you angry, it was my fault." He sighed. "I'm sorry too." I said, smiling slightly. He smiled back.

a perfect song for most of this chapter is Taylor Swift- Never Grow Up, it's adorable!