Chapter 8

it was only a moment later when Prussia stood up again and offered his hand out to me. I gladly took it and he lifted me to my feet. I dusted the snow off my back easily. I think it was a woman flexibility thing because Prussia was sort of having trouble. "Let me help." I smiled, going behind him and dusting the snow off his back. "Thanks." He said, turning to face me. "Wanna go get some hot chocolate inside?" I asked."Sure." He replied. we went inside and Latvia was sitting in a chair in living room. When he saw us he stood up and smiled. "Hot chocolate?" He asked. "yes please." I smiled. Latvia went off into the kitchen, leaving Prussia and I in the living room. "It feels like I have snow in my shoe!" I frowned at my shoe, feeling a cold clump in the bottom of it. I sat down on the couch and Prussia sat in a chair in front of me. I shook my foot trying to get the snow out. Prussia laughed, "Let me help." He propped my leg up on his knee and took my black boot off, shaking it upside-down a clump of snow fell out. "Your socks say 'i'm awesome' ." He poked my sock, I immediately squeaked. "Don't do that! it tickles!".  He raised a brow and poked my foot again, couldn't help but go into a fit of giggling. I threw a pillow off the couch at him. "Don't do that." I tried my best to frown. He pounced and tackled me back onto the couch, jabbing my side playfully. I squealed and squirmed, laughing. He smirked and sat on top of me, jabbing my side's. I laughed so hard tears formed at the corners of my eyes. Latvia came back from the kitchen with two mugs of hot chocolate, he tilted his head slightly and stared at us. Prussia noticed him and stopped, still sitting on top of me. I was pinned onto the couch so all I could do was look over at Latvia. "Am I interrupting something...?"