Chapter 35

This is lemony.... so warning..... derp.

         Nothing much happened all day, there wasn't any more talk of the cuts, no one really seemed to care. Good I thought to myself. They don't need to worry, that would put them in danger. It was 10:23 PM already, I had looked over at the clock. I sighed, bored. Maybe I should go hang out with Prussia. I thought. I got up off the couch and went to Prussia's room upstairs. The door was open so I just stepped inside. "Oh hallo Kay!" Prussia said, he was sitting on the edge of his bed playing a game on his Xbox. He paused his game and patted the bed beside him, "Come sit!" He insisted. "Close the door." He added. "Okay!" I said, shutting the door and sitting beside him. "Watcha playing?" I asked. "Call of Duty." He replied. "You can continue, I'll watch." I said. "Na, it's okay." He replied. "Sooooo, what do you wanna do?" I asked awkwardly. "Lots of things." He smirked. I raised a brow, "Eh?" He pushed me back onto the bed. "Are you not curious about why I told you to close the door?" He asked. "Ohhhh." I said, feeling stupid. I honestly should have seen it coming. He laughed slightly and straddled my hips, leaning down and kissing me roughly. I kissed him back and allowed him to start to undo the buttons on my shirt. He pulled it off my shoulders and threw it to the floor beside the bed. He saw the cut on my shoulder and paused. "You got cut too?" He asked. "Yah." I replied. "Don't worry about it." I added, pulling him back to me. He smirked and kissed down my neck, nipping at the skin and making me moan. I undid the buttons on his shirt and pulled it off, it fell to the ground leaving his muscular chest exposed. I blushed darkly. I noticed a "7" carved into his shoulder and got distracted. As I was paying attention to the cut I didn't notice he had pulled my pants off until he squeezed the inside of my thigh, making me gasp. He chuckled, "You like that?" I moaned as he bit down on my neck again, which he took as a yes. He kissed down my stomach until he reached my underwear. He glanced up at me before pulling them down. I blushed even darker. "Gilbert..." I said quietly, but I stuttered since he was playing with my womanhood. "Hmm?" He hummed. "I'm a virgin." I moaned out. "Don't worry, I'll be careful." He said, pulling his own pants off. I let him take my bra off and soon his boxers came off too. I guess as little fun won't hurt, I need to enjoy life while it lasts, with everything going on.... I might not have much time left. I thought to myself as he kissed my neck.

After everything was over I was cuddling under the covers of Prussia's bed with the awesome Prussian himself, we were both still undressed. I had my head resting on his chest, listening to his soothing heartbeat. "Kay." Prussia said quietly. "Yes?" I responded sleepily. "Ich liebe dich." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back before drifting off.