Chapter 29

After everyone ate their fill of the pancakes I sat back and drank a root beer, watching France and England argue. "You tea drinking unicorn lover!" France spat. I about choked on the mouthful of root beer that I had with laughter. "Bloody rose sniffer!" England yelled back. I was laughing so hard tears came to my eyes. "Guys guys guys! calm down! Your both idiots!" I shouted above them. they both turned to me and made angry faces, which just made me laugh harder. "I'm done talking to you." England growled at France. "I'm done talking to you too!" France hissed back. "Chick fight!" America laughed. England and France both ignored him and went in opposite directions from one another. "Arthur wait." I said suddenly, running over to him. I had seen blood on the shoulder of his shirt. "What?" He asked, his thick British accent sounded adorable, it was just a fact that lots of girls knew very well. "You have blood on your sleeve." I said. "So what, it's just a little scratch..." He said, looking away. I knew he was lying. "Come with me." I said, pulling him by his arm into an empty room. I locked the door behind us. "Why did you lock the door?" He asked, suddenly looking rather nervous. "Because I don't want anyone walking in on us." I replied. "W-Why?" He asked, frightened and backing away. "Relax." I said, going over to him until he had his back against the wall. I started to undo the buttons on his shirt and his eyes widened, "What the bloody hell are you doing!?!" He said, gripping onto the wall. "Calm down, jeez!" I demanded, pulling his shirt off his shoulders. "I only like you as a friend!" He shouted, starting to freak out. "I just need to see your shoulder!" I shouted back, trying to hold him still. I caught a glimpse of a "3" carved into his shoulder before he tackled me backwards. "Why did you do that!" I frowned. "To stop you and your random stripping of my shirt!" He responded. He pinned me down as I tried to get up. "Let me up!" I demanded. "Not until you tell me why you were taking my shirt off." He answered calmly. "Whoa..." I said, caught in a sudden daze from his muscular chest. I ran my hand across his chest and he shivered slightly at my touch. (You know you would too if you had the chance.) "Kay..." He said quietly, his arms on either side of my head. "What?" I replied, snapping put of my daze. "Please focus." He sighed. "Sorry, your just very muscular." I said, embarrassed. "Why thank you, but you haven't answered my question." He smiled slightly. "It's hard for a girl to answer a guys question when they are being pinned to the ground by him, especially when they are shirtless." I grinned as he chuckled slightly, "Do I seriously have that effect on women?" I shrugged, "It depends on the situation." He rolled his eyes and smiled."So, why we're you stripping me of my shirt?" He asked. "Because of your shoulder." I said, running my hand over his shoulder. He winced as I touched the cut. He slid off me and allowed me to sit up and pull his arm close to see the cut. "It's a three, I don't know how it got there, but I remember seeing something in my room before I went to bed, it was a shadowy like figure, it looked like myself." He explained. "Russia and America were marked too... What does this all mean..." I said, half to myself. "I saw a clock in my dream, it had only three numbers but a fourth one appeared." He said. I nodded, this was a problem.