Chapter 25

I tried to get rid of the terrible feeling I had after seeing all the weird stuff with that book and the mirror, it left my mind for a while but slowly made it's way back. I went down the hall to Prussia 's room. "Gilbert!" I said, swinging in by the door frame. He was stepping out of the door to his b bathroom, a towel around his waist. "Eh?" He said, looking over at me. I blushed darkly seeing his bare chest, it was quite muscular. "I-You-uh, you n-need to close y-Your door when your t-taking a shower." I stuttered. He smirked, "Do I look awesome?" I blushed even darker. "T-that's not what I c-came here for!" I stumbled over my words. He came over to me, "If I don't look awesome, then why are you stuttering and blushing." He said. I bit my lip, trying to keep from saying anything so I didn't stutter. He pulled my hands up and placed them on his chest, putting his arms around my waist. He pulled me to his chest and the water that was still on his skin seeped through my shirt. "Gilbert! Your getting me wet!" I squealed. He laughed and pulled away, seeing that I wasn't going to give him anything at the moment. I frowned at my shirt, the front of it was soaked. "Here." Prussia said, throwing me one of his casual shirts. I caught it and pointed to the wall behind him. "Turn around." I demanded. He rolled his eyes and turned around, allowing me to change my clothes. "Okay." I said, giving him permission to turn around again. He went through his drawer and found some clothes for himself, going into his bathroom and putting them on. While he was changing I poked his bed, "Holy crap. that's a fricken fluffy bed." I said to myself. I took a few steps back and then took a running start towards it, sprawling out as I hit the bed on my stomach. I laughed and stayed in that position, enjoying how fluffy the bed was. I felt pressure on my back and lifted my head up, looking over my shoulder. Prussia was sitting on my back and smirking. I raised a brow at him, wondering why he was smirking at me. He leaned down and kissed my neck, making me blush and moan quietly. His hands ran down my arms until his chest was against my back. I turned over on my back and he immediately straddled my hips, nipping at my neck. "Gilbert...." I moaned out. "Hmm?" He said against my neck. "I came here to talk about serious things." I managed to get out before he found my sweet spot and bit down on it, causing me to let out a loud moan. "What kind of serious things." He asked, putting his hands up my shirt and holding just under my breasts. "Things that freak me out." I replied, biting my lip to keep from moaning loudly as he squeezed slightly. "What's this thing that's freaking you out?" He said, taking one hand away and running it up and down my thigh. "It's this book that Italy found, it gives off this weird red stuff and acts like it's possessed or something." I said, trying to keep my voice steady. He sat up straight and took his hands away, sliding off me. I sat up and part of me wished I would have kept my mouth shut.

And I can't believe

How I've been wasting my time