Chapter 5

"Hello little sunflower~" Russia smiled at me. "Who you callin' little?" I snapped. Russia chuckled and patted my head, "I didn't mean anything by it, I'm sorry sunflower." America smirked, "She just doesn't want anyone to point out how little she is." I spun around to face him, "Just because I am smaller than you doesn't get rid of the fact that I am only a year younger than you!" I growled. "Eh, who cares about age, your still smaller." He laughed. "Your just a little flower now, but one day you will be the tallest sunflower of them all." Russia said. "yes sensei." I said. America laughed his butt off, but Russia looked irritated. "You just walked right into that one Russia." I laughed. "I wasn't even walking..." He said, a confused expression on his face. "it's a saying, you weren't actually walking." I said, trying my hardest to keep from laughing. He made a thinking face, "Oh, okay." He said finally. By that time my feet were sore and I had to lower myself back down to normal size. Russia wrapped me in a hug so suddenly that I let out a pitiful squeak. "Your so adorable~!" He chuckled. I stiffened in his hug, still confused of what was going on. "Uh, thank you." I said, blushing lightly. America frowned and pulled me away from him. It's a big brother thing, it's like in the movies where there's a girl and a guy and the brother is over protective of the girl. Russia shrugged and walked off.