Chapter 20

He kissed me again, this time leaning down to meet my hight. I saw England slowly backing away from us, a derpy, slightly disturbed expression on his face. Prussia and I both went into a fit of laughter. "You bloody idiots, couldn't you have kissed somewhere else!?!" He yelled in his British accent. "Couldn't you have walked somewhere else?" Prussia commented back. England shot him a hateful glance, "No, because I was looking for Kay." I tilted my head, "Why?" He shrugged, "Alfred wanted you." I nodded, "Alright." I reluctantly left Prussia's side and went inside. I didn't see America downstairs so I guessed he was in his room. I ran upstairs and knocked on his door. "Who is it!" A voice shouted from inside. I made my voice have a Russian accent, "Ivan~" I answered. I heard a loud thud and someone curse. I held my laughter, "Become one with me America~" I said again. "G-Go away!" A fearful voice shouted. I yanked the door open and ran inside, tackling him off his bed. He let out a yelp as we both tumbled off, a sheet falling on top of us. He landed on top of me and I laughed. He saw it was me and frowned, "Don't do that!" He scolded. I flicked his forehead and smiled. He flicked mine back and crossed his arms, still sitting on me. I flipped our positions and laughed triumphantly. He smirked and shoved me backwards easily. "Fudge." I said simply. We wrestled around on the floor until we were both tangled up in the sheet that had fallen off the bed with us. We laughed until my side hurt. He got himself entangled and stood up, I managed to untangle myself also and stood beside him. "What did you want?" I asked, fixing my hair. He looked over at me and crossed his arms, "Latvia told me."