Chapter 38

"Oh my god how did you guys find us!" I said in complete disbelief. "When dark France is guarding the door, it's sorta easy to get past them." Russia smiled. "Thank you." I breathed, hugging Russia tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back, kissing my forehead. "West? West what are you doing!" We heard someone cry out from a room upstairs. "Gilbert!" I shouted, running up the steps. We burst into Prussia's room to find dark Germany standing over Prussia, who was on the floor with an arm held up, ready for dark Germany to hit him with the riding crop he had in his hand. Russia simply took out his pipe, went over to dark Germany, and hit him over the head with it. Dark Germany fell to the ground, obviously knocked out. Prussia stood up quickly. "What was that?" He said. "The dark version of Germany." I answered. "We need to hide dudes." America said. "How about the attic?" England said. "To the attic it is." I agreed. We went out into the hall and Russia easily reached the string that pulled the ladder down to the attic. We climbed up and closed the attic door behind us. "Let's get some rest." England said, pulling some old blankets out of a box. "I found pillows dudes!" America said, pulling a few pillows out of a box. We all got situated and I laid beside Prussia, with my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat and trying to calm down. England and America were soon asleep, and Canada followed soon after. Prussia kissed my forehead before falling asleep and Russia buried his face in his scarf, trying to hide his tears, but his scarf couldn't hide his shaking body. I pulled away from Prussia slowly, so I wouldn't wake him. "Ivan?" I said quietly. "What..." He answered after a pause. "Are you alright?" I asked. "I'm fine." He said sharply. I scooted over to him. "No your not." I whispered. I laid on my side beside him and pulled his scarf away from his face slowly. "Ivan what's wrong." I asked. "I saw the dark version on myself... He said that we were no different. He said that I was just as cruel and lonely as he was.... Is that true?" He said, his purple eyes full of pain. "No Ivan, your not cruel, and your not alone... You have me." I said, smiling warmly at him. "Can I know one thing?" He asked. "What?" I responded. "Can I know what it's like.... to kiss an angel?" He asked quietly. I laid in silence for a moment before smiling again, "Alright." He smiled back, the pain in his eyes lessening. He pulled forward and his lips touched mine softly, as if I was going to break if he wasn't careful. His lips tasted like vodka, and surprisingly, I liked the taste of vodka. He pulled away slowly, "I needed that." He laughed slightly. I giggled, "Goodnight Ivan." He smiled, "Goodnight sunflower." He replied. I scooted back over to Prussia and closed my eyes, trying to sleep. Russia fell asleep moments later and I thought that I was up alone, until I heard a sniffle. I opened my eyes again and thought Russia was crying again but this time it was someone else, Canada. I held my hand out to him and he grasped it, his breaths slowing until they went at a slow, steady pace that signaled he was asleep. I closed my eyes again and soon, fell asleep myself.

Holy poop I think this is my longest chapter yet! You got to see poor Russia cry, and a bit of a Russia x Kay ship so I hope your happy. It's 1 in the morning at my place, yay! *sarcastic*