Chapter 12

I don't know if it was just a coincidence or if it was the world thanking me for saving Latvia, but Latvia came in after a minute of having to sit helplessly under Russia. "Mr. R-Russia?" He stuttered, his eyes wide with shock. Russia looked up from kissing my neck, his expression irritated. "I'm busy." He growled. I looked over at Latvia, my eyes begging for help. "B-Belarus was l-looking for you..." Latvia said slowly. "She can wait." Russia replied. Latvia stood in the doorway for a moment, hesitating on wether to help or not. Russia glared at him for just a moment and Latvia was gone. Russia looked back down at me, smirking darkly. I tried my hardest to get him away, but it was no use. He kissed around until he found my sweet spot and sucked on it, biting it every now and then. I couldn't help but moan, I tried to shut my mouth the best I could. He moved his hand away from my waist and to the buttons on my shirt, slowly undoing them. I opened my mouth to protest but he kissed me deeply, cutting off my voice. He finished undoing the buttons and pulled my shirt off my shoulders, throwing it to the side. "Become one with Russia~" He whispered hotly. "No." I growled. He smirked and put a hand on my thigh, "Then you must be punished." He ran his hand across my thigh and rested it upon my womanhood, squeezing lightly and making me gasp. I got my wrists free and pushed him away, he fell back onto the couch. I sat up quickly and got ready to run before a strong hand gripped my arm and yanked me back. I fell into Russia's lap, but immediately broke his grip again and got up, grabbing my shirt off the floor and running to my bedroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it, breathing heavily.