Prologue

"oye what is the paragraph sir assigned" I slapped Suvro, my best friend's back. He flinched back rubbing his back.

"My wife!" He snapped back scowling at me and my grin swift off. I made a poker face as Arun chuckled aloud at my behind sit and Suvro posed a winning smirk. I exchanged my glare on both of them.

"you two idiots! Don't irritate him!" Tulika, who was sitting beside Arun growled. "Ani, it's 'My life'." She informed.

"That's what I said no!" Suvro mouthed again.

"exactly! His life is his wife now!" Arun hi'fived Suvro.

"yes! Laugh at me!" I stomped my foot and strolled outside of the class.

Yes! Do believe your eyes. I Anindya Chatterjee, age, 13, class, only seven and I was, married.

Can you believe? The boys of my age are still thinking how to talk to a girl. I had my first girl friend when I was in standard four. Okay! Okay! We just use to play hide and seek. But I had a good face you see, probably the best in my school. Girls from class five even were fan of my basketball skills. And my parents! Shitty! They hitched me with a girl in this age. A fat, stupid, nonsense, idiot girl! I hated her. My parents didn't even ask my permission, neither my relationship status. If I was single or in love with someone, or there was someone...no! Nothing! You know they can be easily jailed. But I was good boy you see. I didn't complain, and they took that advantage. My father just mouthed one thing.

"Put that vermilion over her partings."

And that's it. My status turned into 'married'. The news spread across the my friend circle like a wild fire. My constant whimper gave it all. Though my parents asked me to keep mum about it, but I could not leave it a secret to my friends. Though now I wish I could have. Bloody idiots.

And that idiot girl!

She slept with my mother, although she was 10, old enough to sleep alone. I so wanted to knock that round football like face down.

Bloody hell!!!

I hated her.

When the words all over our society and my teachers came to know, they called up my parents. How happy I was that that weird girl will be thrown out of my life! But little did I know that my mother explained the miserable situation of that idiot and how there was no other way out. Ask me, I could bet there was a lot of other ways. And you know the best part, she got landed up in my very school, though in morning section.

I hated her...

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This story doesn't promote child marriage, it's a just a tale of two immature fallen in a very unfortunate situation.

Thank you guys, for reading this once again. I'll update the next part sooner than you realize...

Now vote!!! Vote!!! Vote!!!

XOXO...