Part 7

"Maa may I throw a party. Little party?" I made a puppy face. Influence of my wife you see.
"ummm..." Maa hesitated.
"Maa I'll study through out the day... I promise" I sweared and she smiled giving me the permission.
"He is getting habituated to all these nonsensical stuffs. And you are appreciating it?!!" Baba growled at maa, he was not talking to me still.
"I won't do it if you say no Bab...!" I mumbled to him but he looked away at Pulu, who was looking at me.
"Pulu ask your friends too if there's a party!" Baba smiled at her. She nodded excitedly.

"Butu da!!!" I heard her voice at the doorway of my room. I looked up from my books at her figure in that pinkish white night dress. Minions were grinning on the dress.
"Hmmm..." I noticed her hairs were pulled in a tight night braid. I nodded to ask her come inside."Are you ashamed of what you did this morning?" My wife sniffed pushing her spectacles once.I chuckled and could not resist myself from dragging her close. Her stuffed toy like figure bumped on mine.
"No leave me!" She frowned. And I dragged her on my lap. Her hairs smelled fruity.
"What I did Pulu?" She is soft!
"Leave me first. Ugh! Your hands are so hot...ess! faltu... smelly...don't you bath?" She twisted her nose regulating my chuckles.
"huh! Have you ever seen your self? Angry bird? You look like Teddy bear, stuffed one."
She pushed me off and jumped up "huh! One day I look like Katrina Kaif and you will drool on me but I won't be here!"An empty elevator suddenly hitched down through my skeletons."...faltu chele! Shameless..." She was bubbling.
"where'll you go?" I mumbled blankly.She looked at me.
"NASA!" She snapped.
"What?"
"I will. One day I'll. I'll go there and then to that stars where mumma and baba have gone..." Her voice trailed off and her already puffy cheeks puffed a little more.

"ummm" I cleared my throats to regulate the topic. "do you have any idea how much education and efforts and dedication are needed to be an astronaut? Idiot!"
"I know. And I am training myself for that. Baba is helping me" she boasted.
"Acchwa!" I chuckled in accomplishment of changing the topic.
She made a face. "you didn't say it!"
And something jumped inside me. "say what?"
"Sorry!"
"oh you are sorry? It's okay wify!" I pulled her cheeks a little. She jerk my hands off.
"no! You... You say sorry to me?" She demanded and her balloon eyes stretched more.
"why would I?" I chuckled. And she sulked.
"Khub khub khub faltu chele!!! (very very very bad boy!!!)" she walked out stomping her feet, leaving me chuckling like maniac behind.

***

"what is this?" I chuckled.

My wife was struggling with her yellow saree while  wrapping it around Pulu, making her look like a yellow fat duck. She made a face at me.

"She is playing the role of Mini of Rabindranath Tagore's 'Kabuliwala', in our pandal!" Maa chirped plitting Pulu's saree.

"Khoki tumara Kabuliwala kon hai (hey, Kiddo who is your Kabuliwala)?" I chuckled mocking the movie actor. She made me a dirty face.

But boasted the next moment. "Ratulda!"

I had no idea from where again I felt that rage of that game day, and saw my hands lifting and hitching down the saree she was wearing gripping it from the plit over her shoulder. The entire sare tore apart from her shoulder. I heard her shrieking

"Butuuu!!!" Maa shouted with a Brusly like slap on my back and along with that my puja vacation ended.

Party? You must be kidding!

***

"Tera muzhse hai pahele ka naata koi... Yuhi nahi dill luvata koi... Jaane tuuuu yea Jane naaaaaa!!!" Sumedh was screaming at the top of his voice at Pulu who was standing there making faces.

Anyways exams got over and I was back to my house after long long three months. And was a awesome reason for partying. Hence my entire gang was over my house. Well till now Sumo and Arun were here. And were singing rather screaming.

"Vat!" She flinched.

And we three, as in I Arun, and Sumedh were rolling on floor literally. Even maa was laughing.

"Dued I am in love with your wife yeaaar!" Sumo grinned shamelessly at me. I gifted the idiot a mock kick. Pulu made a face while Arun hi'fied Sumo. They were having a gala time.

"Kakima!" Tuli grinned at maa and touched her feet.

"uuuuuu... Yea yea take blessings... Yet you won't be able to beat me" Subu walked in scoffing. Thus gearing one more round of laughter. He winked at us and his gaze fixed on Sumedh.

"Suvu this is Sumedh, Sumo, Suvro!" I mouthed.

"Hi!" Shmedh grinned widely and Suvu nodded. I frowned. What wrong now???

"Helo guys!!!" Tuli joined us smiling.

And almost with that another person walked in.

"Ratul da!" My wife rushed at whom and I and Arun and Suvro exchange some glances.

"what are you doing here?" I growled at the bastard.

"He is my guest!" The answer came from my wife. And Ratul smirked at me.

"It's my party," I snapped at her. She shrugged in a 'so what?' manner in reply. I was about to open my mouth but my mother mouthed between.

"Oho! Butu even Ratul's exams got over, so I asked Pulu to invite him to! We are neighbours only..." She smiled keeping the tray of foods on the table and tapped Ratul's shoulder. And I feel a sudden aggression of pulling down with my every power my wife's that oh so great hairdo.

I was glaring at maa, Pulu and that... Ratul, who were chirping among them making a kitty party of own, almost ignoring us. Only Pulu was taking some glances of mine, oh yes bitch see you did, just ruined our all fun.

"Ani!" Suddenly I heard Sumedh hushing, almost making me jump. I turned around. "Your friend... Errr... Tuli... Tulika is really cute yaar!" He grinned shamelessly while my eyes widened up and Arun who overheard us, brusted into laughter...