Part 11

That day, I walked into The University campus. As Sumedh took admission here in Maths, it became like second home for me. My medical college's fest was going on, and I wanted to invite him.

"Sumedh?" I asked Pratapda. The canteen manager."No idea. He was here only. Check the union room!" He huffed."Okay!"

*

"Democracy is not the power of selecting a leader only but about the power of leading own life." Prasantada a leader of student union sipped coffee."Point but you can't do that untill you know yourself best right?" Sumedh appealed."And for that you need proper education, which is lack! Besides there are a very little amount of people who actually knows what is actually better. The parents don't trust on kids about their own future, and these kids will know their own leaded. Common yr" I pointed. Prasanta da made a face as we chuckled.We were sitting at coffee house, sipping coffee.And there, this was the place where I first met Aaliya. The goddess of illusions.

"what do you know about politics re? It's not about unity but convincing." Prasantada howled."Whatever!" I shrugged."relax yr!" Sumedh chuckled to lightened up the situation. "I am really hungry can we have something?" And we as in I and Prasantada huffed lightening smokes. And then...Sumedh turned his face to call the waiter and his eyes stuck on her."Aaliyaaa!!! Oyeee!" He waved.And that girl walked at us. Walking like a runway model in that neon green kurti and jeans."Eije!!! I was searching for you!" She came and smacked Sumedh's back. She smiled. And that was it as if thousands of daffodils blossomed. Her that extra teeth, as in one over another. It revealed when she stretched her perfect glossy lips. She had this cute eyes, which squeezed up everytime she grinned. Her eye brows were... I came to know I was behaving shamelessly and gawking at her when Sumedh kicked me under the table."Ani!" He howled with a glare."Hi!" Aaliya smiled.I nodded like ghost possessed. And she smiled a 'I know right!' smile. Ofcourse she will. She was like a silk Cadbury. And... I couldn't afford to have that cause my appetite was full with nonsense sticky Jelly candy lozenge. Agh!

"Who's she?" I gripped Sumedh's forearm.She smirked cockily, but then he made a serious face "You are married!"
"And Laden tor shoshur Hobe! ***** bolbikina? (And Laden will be your in laws! Idiot are you going to say or not?)" I howled my jaw.He rolled on laughing aloud when that girl was challenging every bloody fluid of mine.Offf!!!

That day I rushed to my home early."Butuda, will you have something to eat? Maa is asking..." Fatso yelled up as I sprinted inside my room.
"fuck off!!!" I closed my door and rushed towards my laptop.

'Aaliya RoyChoudhary' I hunted down...

***

"you gonna stand?" Aaliya asked me tearing a piece of paratha form my plate. "in the election?"

I shook my head, "nope"

"ha kor (open your mouth)" she mumbled, I did and she pushed the morsel in. "Sumedh was saying you'll."

"huh! He is dragging me only! But..." I gulped the food. "I won't." And I looked at her. "you sign up. We will vote" I smiled winking.

She laughed out, "baba will kick me out of the house."

"Dady's girl!" I teased.

"look," she made a face, I chuckled up. "I love my father, if that makes me his girl, I am. Proudly!" Her lips stiffed in a hard line.

A bunch full of passing months changed a hell of my world. Well Aaliya wasn't my girlfriend as maybe people would think. But- well we were friends. Only. She always made a circle around herself, with this 'friendship thing' . With big, capital F.

Ouch! That hurts actually.

"do shave!" Aaliya rubbed her palm on my cheek.

"will you kiss me then?" I winked her smirking cockily.

She flabbergasted, "Chi! Shameless!" I chuckled up aloud. She howled again. "You are married"

"ummm, what to do! Even wife is not kissing na!!!" I pouted and she smacked my shoulder. "are my lips that bad? See!" I deepened my pout.

"haat! Ask your wife." She made real dirty face at me. Her nose pinched red, matching her gleaming face at the setting sun light.

Friendship is the cruellest 'F' world you know. It should be banned. Soon. Sooner. SOONEST!!!

***

"you have no scene with her boss! Stop wasting your time and concentrate on your study!" Sumedh said over phone.

I made a face. "same! Same goes for you and Tuli!"

"Nope! One difference. You are married and I am not!" Sumedh chuckled like shameless.

"Vak!" I abused him.

He yet continued chuckled, but then huffed "but no seriously re, me too really think, Tuli... And I... I don't desহerve her re! She is far more special!" My best friend started his self-abasing.

"ohooooreeeee!!!" I exclaimed in a high pitch.

"Nare! I am serious!" He mouthed again but my eyes ran at the doorway as the curtain shook up a little and my oh dearest wify turtled inside.

A little squeezed up version of that red angry bird. And errr, somewhat a taller version...