Part 20

"A park?" She scowled at me. I grinned a 'traadaa!!!' way. She rolled her eyes and huffed with a forever grumpy frown. And I settled myself on one swing.

"Come" I eyed her the swing beside mine. Her frown was plastered wondering where I was going with it! I smirked memorising my lines once again in my head. She sat. Both of our legs were touching ground. Her navy blue skirt crossing her mid thighs, that black woollen stockings were giving a perfect shape sketch of her long legs. Seemed like My angry bird had lost some weight! I swung a little bending my toe forth and back. You won't believe me, but I was missing her puffed up version actually.

The park was a little bigger than the usual one, with various types of rides. As the clock was showing noon it was empty and quite like a church's after ending of prayers. Oh! I missed those park-days a lot.

"the swing set will break down in any moment!" I heard her murmurs beside me. "besides, what the fuck are we actually doing here, bunking my classes?"

I so wanted to chop off her those beautiful wavy hair. But I controlled.

"swinging!" I smiled.

"cut the crap!" Her tone as cold as ice.

I huffed. "I just missed you Pulu... You remember I called you, but you..." I shook my head hopelessly. "What happened? What's wrong with you, baby please say..."

She jolted up her eyes nastily and snapped "two things. First, Don't you dare to baby me! Second, nothing concerning you."

I clenched my jaw, "you are my wife every bloody thing related to you, does concern me!"

She took a glance of me and a sad chuckle slipped her throat. "your this sudden realization of 'husband hood'..." She enacted inverted commas. "... is so fascinating!" She looked away. I gawked at her. A half part of mine was regretting coming here, but another was happy that I saw her at least.

"I miss our childhood." I mumbled continuing swings. Yea! Then when people don't know about sarcasm or hiding things. They scream, yell, worse even go all hand to hand but not these things...and let me tell you, this sarcasm trait in women, who can easily claim this quality as their own, well mostly I must add...is according to me, the main reason behind the world constipation problem. It's fucking frustrating!!!

"our?" She scoffed. "as if!"

Once again! ButI ignored her sarcasm. "I wish... Wouldn't have grown up!"

"growing up is a natural thing, we are no vampire. We change. Grow. Mature. Die!" She sounded it like those irritating uncles advising. I swear I would have slapped her if my mind would not have gawking at her with love struck eyes. "can't you speak straightly?" She faced me.

I looked at her. "straight?" Oh! Really! Look who's talking! Hmmm... Her eyes wide, smugged with kohl. "why is it like, I want to see you when I open my eyes in morning? When I am in stress, got back home..."

"this stereotypical of wife thing don't expect from me ever. Your mom dad did a goof up, which they regret now, but there is no reason even, we were no adults then so it's not legal, the law won't grant it anyway. if you wish you can easily marry your that girl friend." She said me in a stern and matter of fact tone

Something possessed me and I jumped "just come with me. Okay? You get it?" Don't ask me what I felt. I can't explain.

"I won't!" She glared at me.

"You will. You are not adult now either. So you'll do as I say you get that?"

Her eyes backed off and with a little tint of hurt they moistened up. Oh common! She was the one who was throwing tantrums. "is it like that, you guys saved me from distress so you guys have some right... Some claim on my all actions, and ME... That you can do WHATEVER with me!" Her face match the highest red of red colour. Her voice cracked.

What!!!

"Pulu!" I knelt down before her and took her one hand in mine. Well her another hand was busy wiping tears. Her lower lip rolled down. At least one thing was unchanged.

I didn't know what was wrong with my wife. She was so simple before, and that - what she was. What kind of thunder attacked her!!! "Why don't you wanna come? Its Rini di's wedding. How much she will miss you! You know she was begging me almost. It's a wedding, first wedding from us cousins." I mouthed it and frowned. Well technically it's not the first one. "I mean... After growing up!" I added. She sniffed. "plz come with me!?" I pleaded.

Her lashes lifted "I don't want to attain any family function of your." Her voice cracked just like a child she was.

"why? They love you right?"

She didn't answered and look away.

"Pulu!" I hussed.

"why do you want me to come?" She spoke up.

"because I want. I want to attend this with you. I want you to be around me. I want you to be with me!!!" I sounded hopelessly stupidly idiot forgetting everything that I rehearsed before. Crap! She gawked at me blankly. Obviously! I huffed in frustration. "Pulu look... I know I am biggest screwed up jerk possible! I don't even know what I am actually talking. But... You know me right... I am idiot!... But I... I want you...! You... You understand?" I myself didn't understand what I just had shoot. Who was I kidding? But I looked at her hopefully. I am uttered shit! My wife is genius! So...

Her eyes widened a little and she pursed her lips and looked down. I didn't know what she was thinking.

"please can you do this for me?" I asked again.

She looked up standing up. I eyed her actions. She started walking off.

I huffed. "Pulu..." My stomach felt empty like black holes.

"I need to pack. We are availing flight or train?" Her quip jingled inside my eardrums.

She... what!!!

***

She wore a black long shirt, black tights, black convers. Her greyish green jacket was the only contrast beside her face. Her long curls were disciplined in a ponytail.

Have you seen the sexist vampire on earth. There you go.

"What is so sad as black!" I made a face. Hiding my thoughts which were yelling out their ever perversion.

"black is my happy colour!" She said with a smirk while settling inside the cab. She... What???

I was still fighting with the fact that she actually nodded to come. With me!!! I find it hard to believe, now when she was actually sitting beside me. Trust me I just wanted to grab her...but. I huffed my frustration out. I didn't want to ruin it. Her this swinging mood was enough as warning.

"guitar?" I noticed the instrument she was holding, trying to regulate my thoughts. She shrugged. "I never knew you are interested in these things." I mumbled.

"I never knew you knew anything about me!" She jerked her should in a way.

That's not true! Was it? I frowned at her. Well may be. Partly! I really didn't notice how her loose hairs flirt with winds, how her long neck was adorned with a mole under earlobe, how she chew her thick orangish brown lips all the time. I never noticed how beautifully her eyes look when she rolled it, or blinked blankly.

I reached my little finger to her palm that was resting casually beside her, and touched it at once. She jerked my hand off with a flinch and looked at me. I kind of felt afraid like the less man I was and shook my head in 'nothing' and looked away. Ugh! My nasty brain!!!

"you are gonna be burning out in this your total black avatar. Kolkata is heating with thirty nine degree these days!" I mumbled hiding my thoughts again. She let out a light laugh. Like the awaiting monsoon she was...