Part 25

"... Chittiyaan kalaiyan ve o baby meri ...!"

My wife's body was moving like a dream with the boom of the speaker."one, two, three, four..." She yelled at the children party around her, choreographing their dance for the evening function, well some what like party of 'sangeet', yes in a bong wedding. Go figure! Like the 'Bollywood fan' my sis was.And here my jaw was paining like hell.
"Poulee am I doing it right?" Tarun a cousin of Rinidi flashed his teeth at her. Asshole! He was of my age! What the fuck was he doing in between all those children. Dickhead!She nodded! Pulu nodded at him.I breathed sharply. That dickhead was dancing this close to her. What the fuck man!"Butu come we need to go to the market." Adul a cousin of mine nagged me. I glared at him, so wanting to smash his head against the pillar."fuck off!" I hissed."what?" He asked me again. I snarled badly. And he gulped "you have grown wired, man!""Hey! Whatsup?" Pulu jumped between us. Panting."control your husband. He is giving gorilla type expression to me!" Adul murmured and whooshed inside."What happened?" Pulu asked me frowning.I inhaled hard to civilize my temper. "what... Were you doing there?" I looked over her shoulder at the chimpanzee. He was gawking at her, her back to be precise. Fucker!I dragged Pulu with me."What? Butuda! I was teaching them dance steps just... And where are you taking me?" She shrieked stopping me, by gripping my hand."teaching dancing? What was Tarun doing there?" I hissed.She blinked and suddenly she grinned squeezing her eyes. "are you being J???""oh please!" I rolled my eyes."Awwwwwww!!!" She nagged."shut up! And stay away from him!" I warned her and walked off only to hear her giggle at me. What was so funny someone please explain!!!

Evening disclosed with the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.Poulee came down draped in a pink and light lemon green saree. Her hair perfectly creating a hair waterfall her back till her waist, accompanied by those kohl blend eyes and her natural brown lips.She smiled at me sheepishly touching her already done hair. Her bangles tingled and she danced her eyebrows."I love you!" I mouthed hopelessly.She giggled more hopelessly. But then smiled in a way. "You are not going to regret it. Right?" Her answer seeking eyes penetrated into my eyes."regret what?""me!"Why she always ask it? I wanted to burk. But I couldn't. Some how the only thing I managed to say was "I love you yaar!" You idiot girl! She smiled like dream.I huffed "when will you say yaar!" Duking my face sulking, restlessly."say what?"I looked at her trying to do that puppy face she always did. "when you fall in love with me? Am I that bad?"She opened her mouth but then shut it again and hang her head."Pulu..." I murmured."I never fall in love with you Butudada!" She said cutting my cringings. "cause I was always been in love with you. Be it my first crush or love... It was always you." She said. She was not looking at me. She preferred rather to gawk down and grin sheepishly, biting her lower lip. "Uncontrollably! Like a stupid teen I am! But you were always after hitching my hair. And only that!" She bubbled up shaking her head. "So... Y'know when you said you love me... It's...like... Wow... Surprise!" She giggled puzzlingly with shining orbs. Her widened eyes perfectly coupled with that ripe tomato hue of her cheeks. She grinned sheepish. And there the only thing I was doing...gawking at her with open mouth. The surrounding were blur around me in a most filmy way.She just said...she loves me! Isn't it?Am I like..."Change this expression please! You are looking like idiot!" She made a face quipping.I gulped. I swear if we weren't in a hall filled with people, I have no idea what I would have done."say it!" I asked her."I did!" She blushed"no in a sentence. Contemporarily!"She showed me her tongue."don't show me that, you have no idea what can I do with that!" I smirked earning a horrified face from her. I winked."here!" Maa's voice interrupted "don't talk like this alone here. It doesn't look good!" She mumbled looking around as if informing about some undercover agent. I saw Jhum aunty coming."Maa..." I scowled. I was talking with my wife only!"yeaa...! Mamoni I was saying that only!" My wife quipped between and walked away...

***

"She is my wife!" I snarled."that room is full with relatives, people. What are they thinking?" Maa made a face. I opened my mouth to say something. But..."Oh my goodness Anu, your son is totaly under spell of your daughter in law!" Jhum pisi smirked almost yelling burging in our conversation. I didn't like the tone."what do you mean?" I hissed."god Butu!" She made a horrified face, which didn't look as cute as my wife's. "I am so scared. We talk for your good only!" And then looked at my mother. "make him understand!" And she went away with another look.Why the shit relatives are created in first place!!! I would have abandoned them right away if I could have, I swear. Dirty nose pokers. As if she found me going red light areas. Ass!I realized I was glaring at the way that Lady went when my Maa interrupted."see... This is what I was saying""But maa..." I tried. She shrugged in dismay. And just then someone interrupted."Hey!" Mimi aunty flashed her yellow teeth smile."Hi! Oh my god! You look gorgeous Mimi!" My mother said. She is a good lier, I realized. I wanted to vomit the way Mimi aunty was looking, duked in all her golden jewelleries, with a red Banarasi and red lips. I instantly started feeling sweating hot."Emmm Anu I wanted to ask you something!" Mimi said."Say na!" Maa smiled."your daughter Poulee, what is she doing?""Higher secondary! Why?""emmm..." Mimi smiled. My blood started boiling in assumptions. "Anu, I want her for my Tarun, if you think... She is sooooo beautiful! I know they are too little, but...!" How could I forgot! She is Tarun's mom, Rinidi's mom's as in Jemma's cousin.If I was a cartoon character, imagine me like, green smoke gushing from my ears of a red face. I clenched my fist to control the urge to smashing that woman's face.Fucker Tarun, and his bitch mother."No...!" I growled."Emm... Actually Mimi, Poulee is...!" My mother stammered. I didn't know what this stammering is all about.My whole school knew, why did they hide it between relatives!"she is married!" I hissed. And she is only mine inform that to your asshole son."what?" Mimi's ass almost touched hell."Butu you go!" Maa glared."but maa..." I snarled."Go!" Mother howled with a death glare. "Go and find your father at the catering section, and help him! Go!"I walked off flinching studiously.

"...manchave tu menu shopping karva de..."The children party were dancing with the groove on the steps of my wife.And here how much I wanted to punch that idiot giggling with my wife, have no comparison on earth. How dared he!!! Dickhead!I felt like tearing off his fat head from that buffoon like body. I clenched the beer bottle in my hand tightly."You are so skilful Poulee!" Ta(the Mo)run flashed his vomit stained teeth at my wife. He was all over my wife!!! Take your mind off her prick! My brain growled.She smiled. Couldn't she see it!?"That's beautiful you know that?" Buffoon tried again. "your smile!"Enough!"She knows what?!" I gritted my teeth faking a smile at him and snaked my hand around Pulu's waist dragging her close to my frame. The coldness of my voice matched the island of Norway.Pulurani stretched her wide eyes at me but smiled."emmm..." Asshole gawked at us, as if having a problem in understanding what's going on before him. Still his dark black eyes challenged me. Hence I decided to clear his all fucking confusion."Hi, Anindya, Rinidi's cousin, I am Pulu's husband!" I smirked. Did I ever mention how much I feel it out of the world mentioning myself as her husband! Like I am on the top of this effing world far out of all the fuckingness this would faces."Her... Her...!" Ofcourse, the brainless human did find it difficult to understand my words. "but... But... She is in school..."Fuck off!!! I glared."Tarun, actually he is the Mr. Boyfriend. And he is a bit serious." Pulu said, glaring me but a teasing smile was rolling on her lips as if smiling of some private joke.What! I glared her.Oh! you have no idea about how much this 'a bit serious' I am Mrs. Chatterjee! I narrowed my eyes at her.I don't know what this 'Mr. Boyfriend' thing was! She was married to me, clear and straight! But then again it was me to bring it up.Be my 'wedded girlfriend Pulu' my ass! She was my and only my god damn wife! Period!...