Part 24

"every one knows about Suvuda and Tuli di. It's old news" my wife rolled her eyes at me. I was updating her a little bit only to find she knew things more than me.

"hmmm... God knows what's going to happen with these three!" I sighed leaning against the shoulder of backseat of the car Rinidi send for us. We were rushing towards shonarpur with the clock gleaming ten fifteen. Bhutu was at Suvro's house. He almost jumped at my offer. My dog lover friend. Idiot!

"Suvro loves her a lot!" It's not only girls love gossiping. Besides I was really worried about my this best friend. Plus I thought may be Pulu would like me to take his side as he agreed to take care her one and only love...Bhutu.

But...

"what?" She flinched making a dirty face at me "are you mad can't you see how much Sumoda is serious about her? It all shows in his eyes man!" She said. And I wondered what she saw in my eyes. "Suvroda is just obsessed with her. And the fact that Tulidi chosen his so called 'rival' over him!" She enacted inverted comma. The story was so familiar to me. Just the characters were different and the closest persons to me. I smiled at my stupid thoughts. "ask your friend to move on. Suvu da I mean!" She added.

What if she thought about me in the same way!

"How's Ratul?" I asked her out of my thoughts. She looked at me with a jolt with a unreadable expression. "what?" I shrugged. "I didn't see him off late, and you were close..."

"What do mean by this?" She snapped at me interrupting. "I was close? I was just... I thought we were friends. Is making friends a crime?"

Making husband's enemy friend?... Oh yes. Even after he said a no to it...being overfriendly...yes!

"you guys are more that friends I guess..." I mumbled taken aback by his sudden snarls.

She stared at me for sometimes with a gaze which became moist suddenly I realized. Now what did I do?

"Pulu..." I mumbled unsurely.

She didn't answered but leaned her head on shoulder closing her eyes tightly.

"where the hell were you??? Its my wedding. And you are being dragged here? This much busy you are Pulu?" Rini howled almost at my wife as we reached Sonarpur. Pulu flashed a sheepish smile at her. "I am hell angry on you Pulu!" Rinidi made a angry face.

"sorry!" Pulurani said.

"shut up! I expected you at least from a week ago..."

And... Well with this I lost my wife. Well not in literal meaning. I mean I hardly could see her. My all cousins grabbed her away from me, and all the elder people, my uncles dumped their nonsense responsibilities on me.

"Butu, Mimidi was saying the flash of the second floor's bathroom is not working, check once or grab a plumber, or arrange something!" Shudhir uncle, some type of brother of my father asked me.

Height!!!

And here I was thinking of spending good time with my wife. Seriously! Then why the hell does they make such movies where people get cosy romantic moments in a marriage house? Idiotic directors!

I made a horrified face at uncle while my handful with a bucket full of Puri as I was serving the breakfast. My stomach growled with the lustrous smell of Puris.

"having a good time?" I heard Pulu as I was checking the flash of commode. What were they doing with this flash, orgasm? Must be!

Anyways I turned at my wife. "You have no idea!" I faked a smile panting. "I came to enjoy the wedding, they are making me repair flash! It's my family!!!?" I shrieked.

She laughed out with her hands filled with Mehendi. Weddings are only to entertain girls, and torture gentle boys like me. I pouted.

"you ate anything?" She asked.

"Only ten to fifteen puris since morning. That too have evaporated seemingly!" I made a face.

She giggled again. I huffed and turned at the flash again.

"Oho! leave that flash. It's not going anywhere. Go and arrange some buckets full of water just!" She said making me dumb.

How come I couldn't think of that??? Idiot!

"come for lunch" she walked off with a smirk.

"Try that mutton. Its tasty!" I poked my wife.

"I said, am on diet!" She flinched. I chuckled aloud and she glared at me.

"there!" We jolted up our face to see jemma as in Rinidi's mother standing in front of us with my mother beside her. "Pulurani, so late!!!" She touched Pulu's chin with her fingers. Pulu hanged her head. "Eto raag korte ache (Don't get angry)! Look we are elders na! Whatever we say is for your good Pulu, don't get angry on us baccha!" She patted her head.

"Jemma I..." Pulu mumbled and a drop of tears rolled over her cheeks. Jemma snuggled her planting a kiss on her head.

"oh maa! Leave it na..." Rinidi interrupted them.

And four ladies were talking, with out even giving an explanation to me, who was coma of shock. What were they talking about??? Why my wife was crying???

What the fuck is going on!!!

Someone...! Anyone...! Please for heaven sake inform me...