Part 28

"What are going to do!... Are you mad?... They'll smash you up... Don't be idiot Butu...!" Sumedh kept screaming running behind me.

But the only thing I could feel was a burning feeling through all my vain as if fire was running through my nerves instead of fluid. I could hear nothing sense nothing. Frankly I remember nothing about that moment as if I was in robotics, drugged, hypnotized.

All I remember, that the I gripped the bat tightly as that gang caught my eyes over the road and rushing down at those busterd and I was lashing that wooden cricket bat on those fuckers screaming and make those dickhead understand that she was mine! And only mine!!!

I could hear Sumedh screaming. "Butu they will die stop!!!" But I couldn't control it my action was not in my control anyone.

Realization hit me when baba's slap like a electronic attack knocked my senses down and I huffed to reality.

I ran my eyes around and the whole area was gathered! Wow when they were trashing on us no one showed up and now!

I could see Pulu standing with Tulika over there. What the fuck she was doing there???

Those idiots along had ran away. The bike was the proof what type rage attached me. I didn't leave it too. All those glasses were cracked, broken along with the body of that red Honda. I exhaled worn out.

***

"...Are you illiterate rowdy? Gangster? Antisocial?" Baba growled. "It's a gentleman's house Butu... If you are willing to continue you this reckless pathetic behavior... I am sorry you are not allowed!... What the hell were you thinking? Ever bloody people was staring at me... Chi! Chi! Chi! So shameful!... I do have a respect out there... And you!!! My son is behaving like an antisocial...! And you!" He flinched at Sumedh "what were you doing then?"

"uncle..." He mumbled.

"leave na! They must be hurt..." My mother whimpered.

"If he is he deserves that!" Baba said glaring at me "...insulting me infront of every one..."

"well your this every one was nowhere when those assholes were commenting on Pulu..." I growled.

"just look at your audacity! You are not ashamed at all!" Baba seemed shocked at my 'audacity' but not those's fuckers. "these thing happens everyday Butu... But no one behaves like this... You are the one who have take precautions...!"

"well for kind information Mr. Chatterjee she is Not just 'everyone'. She is my goddamn wife!" I howled at his face. The hurt feelings that my father was not supporting me fuel my rages. I could hear maa cringing with my name to calm down. But I continued. "and she is only mine. If any bloody one even raise his eyes on her, I won't mind strangling the heart out of that fucker's body!" I huffed. "unlike you Mr. Chatterjee. Remember that I am not you who would keep mum even after thousands of trashes are being thrown at his wife!"

And with that my mother planted a tight slap on me. I looked at her. She was crying yet growling at me. "shut the shit up Anindya Chatterjee. Its your father you are talking with remember that!" She growled.

I smiled at her half hurtedly. How can I forget that maa! I shook my head.

Baba sat down on a chair. And I walked out of the apartment closing the door with a thud at my behind.

Call me a less man, a husband who dance on his wife's tune, but I am proud about the fact, that I am not like my father.

***

"Are you okay?" Sumedh patted me sitting beside me on a slap of the park of our society.

I nodded as he passed me a cigarette.