Part 12

"what?" I frowned at her.

"Are you busy?" She asked. And something happened in my inner world. They jumped up, actually sprang up. Haila! She just asked if I was busy or not!

"ummm..." Trust me I wanted to yes! Yes that I was busy. Couldn't she see it? But I didn't... Just didn't. "No... Ummm what is it?" I asked her to come in.

She walked inside swinging her that floral sky blue frock.

"I am not getting a sum." She opened up the book on my table. Her eyes big and shining in amusement.

"Why always you find me to solve this sums? What are your teachers doing???" I was irritated with a look of the sum. Proving! Ugh! That too madhyamik standard, I left ages ago.

Quietly she sat beside me. I took a look of her from corner of my eyes, she was blinking at me biting her lower lip.

"Why can't you solve your own!" I flinched for umpteenth time. I don't know I was not concentrating, or what it was not coming.

"is that too tough to solve, for you?" She cocked her one brow. I rolled my eyes she smirked and started doodling on a blank page with a pen.

"It's your problem! Concentrate." I hissed.

"You solve it first!" She leaned on the shoulder of the chair in a relaxing way with that smirk. I glared. She kept doodling. With that teasing smirk. As if it was my test going on.

My phone yelled up with the call of Aaliya! Stretching the muscles of my face.

"Hello!" She chipped.

"Hey!" I smiled and took a glance of my wife who was sitting beside me, and gawking at me, but then she looked away.

"Were you studying? did I disturb you Ani?" Aaliya asked after some talks.

"No I... Its okay I was..." I again took a glance of Pulu. She had taken her copy back and was trying that problem her own. Huh! "I was tuitioning!" I quipped.

Though I was not looking at Pulu I felt her gaze jumped on my face.

"What?" Aaliya giggled. "really? Poor student!"

"Huh! Don't understand the power of a would be doctor!" I chuckled but along with that felt a pull of me right hand.

My wife was scribbling something on my arm. I frowned.

"Chi!" Aaliya replied me on phone.

"Tutor! Who himself doesn't know how to solve a stupid math problem, aspires to be a doctor. LOL!!! XD" my wife's scribbling on my arm read. "and boasts" she added. My lips curved up unknowingly and I upped my lashes to peep on her face which was gleaming with a bitchy teasing smile.

I picked up a pen to answer her. She unfolded her fists for me.

"you should reconsider about the student first." I write on her palm. The nib of the pen was almost digging into her soft swollen fair palm.

Aaliya kept bubbling over the phone, and all I was answering in 'yes' 'no' 'emm... Oh' 'hmmmmmmmmmmm!'. All my concentration was on our arms.

"The student always comes first!"

She scribbled.

"but can't solve a simple problem tongue emoticon" I replied.

"neither the teacher frown emoticon. P.s. Who aspires to be doctor. Shame! Shame! Puppy shame! xP. People will be killed only!" She graffitied on my arm. Almost filling it.

My figure started shaking with a laughter bubbled inside me.

Her brownish orange lips were playing desperately with that wide tongue biting grin. And I realized my shoulder to bow down and my lips pecked her those soft puffy lips...