Part 8

"Shut up!" I barked.

"Oma!!!" Sumedh sulked.

"Tuli is not your type Sumo."

"Type tai dekhli? Monta dekhlina? (You noticed my type only? Not my sole?)" Sumedh made a cry baby face. And Arun was rolling on the floor.

"Ayi, what are guys talking about re? What so funny Arun?" Came Tuli's suspicious question.

Arun turned at her and once again geared his laughter. Sumo blushed a little looking at me. I made a face.

"Why would they tell you Tuli!" Suddenly Suvro mouthed in a cold voice making us turn at him. "they are best of friends... So naturally it's a private talk" a Lashing sarcasm was dripping from his voice.

"what do you mean?" I frowned.

"Suvu!!!" Tuli barked.

"I am stating the fact only Tuli!" Suvro again mouthed in that cold voice. "didn't I tell you guys?"

"Suvu, you are going far now. Stop it!" Tuli growled again.

And with that suddenly Suvro stood up "I am going... Tuli?"

"Suvro, barabari korchis (you are going too far now). You guys are best friends yaar what's wrong with you?" Arun spoke for the first time.

"really? Best friend of chamcha?" Suvro smirked taking a glance of Sumedh. And my jaw touched the ground of hell.

"Suvro, what's wrong with you? I am seeing it since morning yr... What are trying to do?" I said out of irritation. What the hell was wrong with him!!!

"I think the problem is with me" Sumedh mumbled making me jump.

"see... You just had to talk isn't it?" Suvro growled and jumped before Sumedh.

"Buddy easy. I am not taking your wife away!" Sumedh chuckled dryly.

"Shut the fuck up!" Suvro growled, making jumping up.

"Suvro!?" I growled back.

"Ani? You are snapping on me?" Suvro asked me.

"Ami to agei bolechilam Suvro, dekh ebar (I said it before Suvro, now see)" All of our heads turned at the speaker.

Ratul.

He smirked at us. "you are nothing but a puppet of his hand Suvro. A bloody puppy dog!" He mouthed.

"Ei shala!" Arun jumped on him, which led in a hand to hand "everything is because of him Ani, after you went missionary school, you have no idea what he had done, maar shalake (bit him)!!!" Arun yelled and I don't know what possessed me with every rage of past, now and all my frustration I jumped on him gripping him from back and we three rolled on floor.

Punch! punch! punch!

Ratul was not able to tackle both of us yet he continued his struggles, fuelling our rage.

Tuli started screaming with our names. Sumedh and Suvro tried to drag us away, and dragged Arun away too but that rage in my mind was driving me insane I seemed I could have strangle out that pig's life if Pulu wouldn't have started shrieking along with those punches of her soft fists on my back. I jumped around and gripped her hand twisting around her back clenching my jaw. She yearned out.

"Butu!!!" My mother's yelling was what yanked me out from my trances.

I left my wife with a jolt and she winced gripping her wrist with watery eyes.

"Is this a party or what?" Maa howled. "let your father come Butu... And you guys!" Maa made a dirty face and looked at my friends who were huffing profoundly and she shrieked "Oh my god. Ratul!!!"

And I realized the dog was bleeding. His nose were bleeding profoundly while he was sitting there holding his stomach.

Arun patted my back and we smirked. While Suvro looked at us with a guilty face yet laughing inside. We three smirked and Sumedh passed a dry chuckle.

"you guys are pathetic" Tuli growled snuggling Pulu.

"it's kind of triangle love you see. You love Ani, Ani loves you and I ... Love Ani." Sumedh was continuously babbling convincing Suvro that...well lets me say it in Sumedh's language, "there is nothing between us as you are thinking" almost turning three of us in gay. And Suvro was trying hard to make a straight face bitting his lips.

"dude... You know you are sounding pathetic right!" I made a face pressing that ice bag on my jaw. That moron's one punch was landed there making it blue.

"I am just trying to convince him!" Sumedh shrugged.

"don't you get it Sumo, I don't care! If he thinks I don't care then really I don't..." I flinched.

"Ani I am sorry!" Suvro pleaded. "then Ratul's words were..."

"say it when you mean it!" I growled up. "and now go and lick that Ratul's shit before I harm you. Just buzz off Suvro!" I yelled up and he dashed out.

***

At the middle of the night I climbed on the terrace to smoke and fuf away the whole day, and find a abstract figure sitting on the swing set. After taking some close step which arose as Pulu's. She opened are mouth seeing me, but I snapped before.

"What are you doing here at the middle of the night?"

"Same question I might ask you!" She challenged.

"no, you may not. I am elder than you" I barked. She rolled her eyes making a face. Her midnight braid swung around as she looked away.

A quite a long debate to lightening the cigarette before her or not to, stromed up my mind. Then I realized that I care a dang!

I took some steps away and a long mouth full of that nicotinic air and fufed out. The head seemed much lighter.

"You smoke! Chi!" I heard her disgusted exclamation. I rolled my eyes and kept mum. I didn't want to talk to her. But she bubbled again. "I hate smokers."

"Good for Ratul!" I chuckled dryly.

"Why are you always after him?" She almost yelled up breaking the soothing silence of the night. I startled almost.

"Oh don't get hurt! I won't kill him, and make my hands dirty!" I mumbled.

There a long silence followed and at-last her murmurs broke it, "you behave like a really stuppppiiid person you know that right?"

"Oh yes mam! I am stupid, I am faltu, I am disgusting, I am every bad thing possible in the world... Why do you care? Stay away!" I groaned. And don't know what happened, possessed by that nuisance idiotic rage I dashed towards the staircase and...my oh so great foot slipped, and the 6" body of mine was rolling down like a mare foot ball. Those pricking of the stair and my head bammed on the wall of the middle space, where the rolling stopped.

"Butudaa!!!" She screamed with my name.

I goaned as my body was aching like hell. "Maaa!" I winced. And with that things went in hush rush manner.

My bleeding and badly aching body was parceled to hospital...