Percy in the Divergent games

Ok so I wrote this to be a mash up of Divergent, The Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson.

P.S. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THESE SERIES!

It's weird but it's beautimous!

Here we go.

This
Is
Starting
Now

Tobias:
This is gonna work this time. I made a time machine. For one reason. One reason only. I need to get Tris back. You see ever since she......well you know, I never really got over the fact that she was gone.

"Four this is a terrible idea." said Cristina.

"Call me Tobias. Also this is going to work and we are going to get Tris back!"

" I loved Tris but what about us! What about what we have!"

"Cristina we have nothing! you are just a stupid child and whatever you think is between us doesn't exist." I shout

"Well TOBIAS I hop you enjoy being alone in time because I won't come!" Cristina says.

I don't care if she comes. I could care less. All I want is Tris. And a slice of cake....narrative makes me hungry.

.................................

Ok back from my cake break I went to my time machine. Taking a deep breath I stepped In and punched in the date.

If you have never experienced time travel I do not recommend it. It feels like some person is stretching you out and messing with your internal organs. You can't see anything because the light is so blinding. All you hear is the sound of a clock and it is freaking scary like a time bomb in your brain.

When I stepped out into the cool hall of the laboratory I heard Tris loud and clear. I was exactly the right place at the right time. I bolted down the hall and saw her for the first time in months. I partially forgot what I was doing and ran into the wall though.

I grabbed her before she could reach Caleb and dragged her down the hall to my machine.

"Tobias what the heck are you doing go away! Let go of me!" she screamed.

Of course I didn't let go until she was safely locked away in the time machine. I started punching in the date when Tris slapped me hard. Very hard! It wouldn't have been that big of a deal accept she caused me to type the WRONG DATE into the keypad.