Percy

It was early in the morning and I woke up missing Annabeth. Yeah I know so clichè. But I really do miss my girlfriend. My wise girl. I really hoped that doof that got us here can get me home. I can't imagine living without Annabeth.

I went to the bathroom an splashed some cold water on my face to keep the tears out of my eyes. I left the sink on and a second later a spray of water shot up and shimmered. I knew what it was. This was an iris message.

"Percy! Seaweed brain!" It was Annabeth!

"Wise girl? But how?!" I responded as her face came into view.

"Isis made a way. Oh my gods percy we have been so worried! I thought you were dead!" She said as tears of relief began to stream down her face. I could see that her eyes were already red and puffy from crying.

"Annie, don't worry. I am going to come home. I promise." I said in a sincere tone.

"But what if you don't?" She whispered.

"I will," I said, "because you are the one thing worth coming home for." I could see her smiling through the tears.

"I love you seaweed brain."

"I love you too wise girl." I said but then the connection was lost and Annabeth disappeared. I looked around. crap. the walls floor and counter top were covered in water. I looked behind me to make sure nobody would see and then dried the water up with my powers.

"I can do that too," came a voice. I jumped in surprise. I turned to see it was only Rue.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I questioned.

"I heard a girls voice coming from your room," Rue explained. Dang it! Why can't IMs have volume control!

I turned to grab my pen and when I turned back Rue was gone. That girl was silent when she walked! I went back to bed. Today we had evaluations, and I had to show them what I was capable of. Then, terrifyingly enough, interviews. And maybe, just maybe, tomorrow would be on day closer to Annabeth and home.