Katniss

I layed in bed and thought. It was early so getting up didn't matter yet. The games were...tomorrow. I decided I needed a list. A list of people who I could make an alliance with.

The girl Rue seemed nice but she acted like Percy's sister. And I knew if I got rue I would get Percy. I didn't like percy though. I was pretty sure that he was insane...but he was a great fighter.

The couple, Tris and Tobias, from district 6 seemed pretty tough, but the were soooooooo gross. Always making out. They also super secretive. They could really throw knives well and they were fearless.

Peeta obviously she would figure put what to do with him later. He wasn't very good with a weapon and he was a klutz. But Peeta could be a good thing. He could do perfect camouflage and make food.

I decided to get up and do something. I left my room and went to the dining room. I probably looked like a mess but I did not care.

Effie came out to the table fully dressed and perfect looking.

"Katniss dear you look like a caveman! Go wash up!" she fussed.

I got up and walked back to my room and went to my restroom and used the extremely complicated shower. I peeled off my pajamas and tried to set the shower.

I was looking at myself in the mirror and thinking, why me? why do I have to be the unfortunate person? I sighed and turned when Peeta opened the bathroom door.

"Peeta!" I screamed as I yanked a towel down to cover myself. He covered his eyes.

"Katniss" he said "I'm sorry to intrude but I really have to pee!" This ticked me off so bad. We had to share the stupid bathroom because the Capitol people are idiots.

"I'm going to turn around and close my eyes and you go." I said as I turned while gripping my towel. I stood there for about 30 seconds and then Peeta said

"Ok I'm done." He began washing his hands.

He quickly scrambled out. I hopped in the shower after the door closed. Wow that was awkward!