Tobias

Me and Tris were ushered onto a fancy train.  Oddly enough the train stopped at the station so we got on like normal humans.  The train was amazing.  It had a nice front room with a dining room full of delicious looking food.  It also had bedrooms for us to use.  It was late so we went to sleep pretty fast.  Also time travel makes you really drowsy.

In the morning we woke to the sound of knocking on my door.  A Man walked in.  He introduced himself as Landon and said he would be our mentor for the games.  

"I already know how to eat though." i said.

"Eating? oh boy you are stressed!  the hunger games isnt about food!  Can you at least kill somebody?" he asked.

"yes" I replied."so im not getting food?"  Not unless you find it or get it from the cornucopia.

I left my room and met tris in the hall.  Together her a lady named Andrea and I walked to the front room.

Andrea said "we are aproaching the capitol.  As soon as we get there you two will be whisked away to thee stylists."  

I whispered to Tris "did you find out this was a death game too?"

"Yup." she replied.

She went to the window and i followed.  What I saw was awesome. It was a city that was bigger and more grand than chicago!  The architecture was breathtaking.

Andrea's voice inturupted my thoughts.  "here we are kids!" she said cheerfully.  And the train slowed to a stop.