Katniss

I was in training the first day and the kids were strange. The district 6 tributes looked like gothic daredevils. The boy from district 11 looked like he was suspicious of all the officials. I instantly started focusing on those weirdos. District 6 tributes were...dating. I saw the around the corner making out. ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The district 11 boy was shredding dummies to stuffing like a career. yet he still was helping the young girl. He definitely was not a district 11. what was he?

"Hi mr sword shred" I said to the 11 boy.

"Hey" he said "I'm percy Jackson. you?"

"Katniss." I said.

He immediately went back to hitting stuff with a sword.

I then introduced myself to the OTHER two oddballs.

"I'm Katniss." I said bleakly as I steped it front of the boy.

He didn't answer so I stood and waited. He grabbed a knife and threw it at my head. I was frozen. Why was I not moving! The knife sailed a inch over my head.

"That means he likes you."

I jumped as the girl appeared beside me.

"I'm Tobias that is tris." the guy said.

The girl came up to my ear and hissed "you...Katniss better not not try to kill me! Me and Tobias don't belong in this. And are going to take down anybody in our way of getting home!"

Wow! Harsh much?

"Where is 'home' to you?" I questioned

"20 centuries ago." Tobias stated.