Tobias

After another tedious day of training I thought to myself...First comes first I needed a new time machine. And fast. Tommorow was the last day of training and then we had evaluations. That night we had interviews and then the next day the hunger games began. I had to have the device built before the games or I probably wouldn't get home. some of the kids we were going up against were scary.

I started thinking. What if I Built a smaller hide able version of the time machine? If I could build one about the size of a penny then I could sneak it into the arena to finish it.

But right now I had other problems to worry about. My mentor came up and asked me

"So Tobias what are you gonna do for evaluations?"

"Throw knives." I replied nonchalantly.

"Great!" she said and scurried off down the hall.

I hated my mentor. She probably only won in the first place by annoying the other tributes to death. She was my age though and was always trying to hit on me. I tried to make it clear early on that this was a strict official mentorship. No love involved.

Also I am in a relationship. Tris is the love of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. In fact that's what got us into this mess. But if we make it out of here alive it will all be worth it.

I knew we had been gone for about a week now. Everybody would be worried and who knew what would be changed. Oh no. If Tris Doesn't go then Caleb will go and who knows if Caleb will make it past the death serum. Oh this was bad. Very very bad.

Then I wondered what was going on with our families and friends back at home? Were they worried