The Truth Comes Out

A/N: Yes, I am aware that this story has gotten 300 reads!!! Omg!!! 😆!! *clears throat and smiles awkwardly* Thank you all so much! Here, have a new chapter! 😊 Enjoy!

{Author's POV}
       It was the first day of December when Frank decided to tell Gerard why he had been sleeping over at Bob's house the night before the accident. The group had all decided to hang out at Gee and Mikey's house after school. Bob had pulled Frank aside at lunch and asked, "Hey, so, you're really going to tell him? You can stay at my place a little while longer if you need to. My mom has loved having you around!" Frank looked at Gee, took a shaky breath, and said, "No, he deserves to know the truth, and I've been putting this off for too long now. I need to do this, Bob." Bob nodded, patting Frankie on the back comfortingly. "You can do this. Everything will be okay." He said. The two of them walked back, sat at the table, and continued eating their lunch.
At the end of the day, they all met up at Gerard's car. The five friends climbed in and strapped their seat belts before Gerard started the car and drove away. They reached the house in a few minutes. Gerard reached the door first, unlocking it quickly so as to let the others in and out of the cold. "Okay, so what do you guys want to do?" Mikey asked, closing and locking the door once everybody was inside. Everyone just kind of shrugged. Finally, Bob spoke up and said, "Video games?" Ray and Mikey agreed, and began helping Bob set up the console.
Frank remained in the center of the room, his head down, eyes looking up at Gerard every so often. Somebody approached his and tapped his shoulder. He looked up into the familiar, hazel eyes he loved so much. "What's wrong?" Gee mouthed, his expression turning confused. Frank hesitated, momentarily missing his angel's voice, and then remembered what he was supposed to be doing. "N-Nothing. Gee, can we talk? Like, in your room or something?" Frank asked. Gee nodded, then held up a finger, silently telling Frank to hold on. He went over, tapped Mikey on the shoulder, and, through a series of hand gestures and silent lip movements, he explained what he and Frank were doing. Mikey nodded and continued setting up the video games.
Gee led Frankie into his room and locked the door, not wanting to be interrupted or anything. Gee sat on the bed and patted the spot beside him, indicating to Frank to sit down. Frankie sat down and looked nervously around the room. Gee took his hands in his own and mouthed, "What's wrong?" Frank took a deep breath and said, "I-I haven't been...I haven't been completely honest with you, Gee." Gee looked scared for a minute, then he looked confused again, his lips asking, "What do you mean?" Frank realized that he was shaking pretty hard, and mentally ordered himself to stop it. "My dad... The night I went to sleep at Bob's house. I went over because he...he hit me. He hurt me a lot, Gee, and I finally decided that I'd had enough. I decided to leave. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you what was going on." Frank said, tears falling from his cheeks and onto his hands, spread neatly on his lap. He couldn't find the strength to look Gee in the eye.
Suddenly, he felt two arms wrap themselves around him. He looked up just as those arms pulled away, and looked into his boyfriend's beautiful hazel eyes. "It's ok, Frankie." He mouthed. Frankie wanted to cry even harder. "I miss your voice, Gee. I miss it so much." He said, wiping the tears from his cheeks. Gee picked his head up, and smiled. "I-I-Its Ok-K, F-Frank-kie." He said, his voice rough and strained from the lack of use. Frankie smiled and started crying again. "Thanks, baby. I love you." Frankie mouthed. Gee smiled and mouthed, "I love you, too."

Ok, so there's that. That was beautiful, huh? This was just kind of a reward chapter for the 300 reads. Thanks, guys!! 😊! If you enjoyed this please remember to vote and comment! Byyyyeeee!!! 👋👋