Reunion

{Can we just talk about how Frank and Gerard are next to each other, and Ray and Mikey are next to each other?  (¬‿¬). *whispers* Frerard and Rikey and real!}

{Gerard's POV}

       "Yes, I know it's tomorrow, Mom. We're trying, but for whatever stupid reason, our flight was delayed an hour. I might be a little late, but I'm trying. He doesn't know, does he?" I asked. I had gone three weeks to visit Bob in Florida, and now we were coming back, since Bob was out of school for the summer. Frankie was graduating High School tomorrow. "No, none of us have told him. Ray and Mikey have been keeping him busy, so he doesn't think about it, but honestly, I can see it's killing him inside. He wants to see you, honey. He misses you." she said. I sighed, running a hand through my recently dyed red hair, and said, "I know, Mom. Bob and I are trying to get there as fast as we can." I stopped and listened as the loudspeakers came to life and some lady started speaking. "There, they just called our flight. We'll be there soon, I promise. I'll call you when we land. You'll be here to get us, right?" I asked. "Of course. Be careful, and tell Bob the same. I'll see you guys soon. Love you!" she said. "Love you, too, Mom. Bye." I said. She said bye and hung up. I met Bob by the gate and we headed onto the plane. We had already taken care of our bags and everything earlier, before the flight was delayed for "Minor Inspection and Maintenance", as the lady at the desk put it. "Is everything good?" Bob asked. "Yeah. My mom said to be careful, and she'll be picking us up when we land." I replied. "What about Frank? Is everything okay with him?" he wondered, following me onto the plane and taking his seat beside me. "Yeah, he still doesn't know we're coming back, but Mom said he's been hiding the fact that not seeing me is slowly killing him. She said it's really obvious he misses me. I think I'll call him when we land." I said. Bob nodded. "That's smart. Man, I can't wait to see my parents, and Mikey and Ray." He said. "Yeah, me too. Especially Mikey. I'm sure he's been missing me just as much as Frankie." I said, chuckling a little.

       We took off, and I decided to just sit back and relax, staring out my window and taking in the view. The stewardess came by and asked if we wanted any food. Bob and I both got chicken. Bob asked for coke, I asked for coffee. Bob rolled his eyes, laughing, at my choice of beverage. "Yeah, yeah, I like my coffee. Shut up, Bobert." I said, emphasizing the nickname I gave him when we were kids, which I knew he hated. He glared at me before turning back to his food. I sipped my coffee happily. 

       About four hours and fifteen minutes later, we finally landed at Newark Liberty International Airport. (Story research sucks!) Bob and I grabbed our bags from baggage claim, and went outside, trying to track down my mom. "Gerard! Bob! Over here!" I heard someone shout. I looked around, unable to find the person shotuing our names, until Bob tapped my shoulder and pointed out my mom. Smiling, I walked up to her, but she met me halfway with a huge hug. "Hey, mom." I laughed, returning the hug. Finally, she let me go, smiling. "It's so good to see you, honey. Hi, Bob! How are you?!" she greeted, giving Bob and equally big hug. "I'm great, Donna, thanks. It's good to see you again." Bob said. I laughed at how formal he sounded, and he gave me another nasty glare. "Come on, boys. Your parents have been waiting to see you, Bob. Gee, you're father and you're brother have been dying to see you. And Ray can't wait either." Mom rambled, leading us towards her car. I went to say something, but she interrupted me with, "Don't worry, Gee. Frankie still doesn't know. Ray took him out to the mall while your father and Mikey got the house all ready. Everyone's coming over for dinner tonight- Your parents, Bob, and Ray and his parents. We're going to have a big dinner. Ray is bringing Frankie home later, and we're going to surprise him." Donna explained. "That sounds awesome, Mom. I'm going to call him, just to say hi and stuff." I said, pulling out my phone and hitting the first selection in my speed dial.