I'm Okay, I promise.

{Gerard's POV}

"It's been days...hasn't woken up yet...he'll be okay..." I didn't know what was going on, but everything was dark, and I could hear voices above me. I thought about what I was hearing. Was someone hurt? Was I hurt?
My question was answered as I suddenly became aware of the burning pain in my side and shoulder. I winced from the pain, a small groan unconsciously passing through my lips. "Gee?! Gee, can you hear me? Wake up!" A voice, kind of fuzzy, broke through the darkness. "Mmmm, Mikes?" I asked, recognizing the voice. "Yeah, Gee. It's me. Come on, just open up your eyes, please." Mikey begged. Slowly, I blinked my eyes open, squinting and hissing at the bright light coming through the window. The light suddenly disappeared, and I looked up to see Bob standing by the curtains, now pulled closed.
"Hey, Gee. Glad to see you're awake. How do you feel?" Mikey asked, sitting on my bedside. "Really sore, but I'm alive. Mikes, what happened? Is...Is Frankie...?" I asked. "Frank is fine, Gee. I think he's still unconscious-he lost a lot of blood, and the two of you almost didn't make it-but you're okay. Both of you are okay." Mikey explained. I let out a great sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. What happened? I remember...I remember you being thrown across the room, and I was fighting Frank's dad. That's about it." "Well, in a nutshell, Frank's dad beat the crap out of him, cut him up, the works. You and I went to get him, Bob and Ray stayed upstairs. Frank's dad fought us, he stabbed you in the shoulder. Later on, he pulled out a gun and tried to shoot me, but you pushed me out of the way, and you got shot. As Frank's dad tried to shoot me again, Officer Wentz came in and shot him. The paramedics took you, Frank, and Ray here." He explained.
What he had just said hit me. "What happened to Ray?!" I asked. "One of Frank's dad's buddies, who had helped him kidnap Frank, attacked Ray and I upstairs. The guy smashed a glass bottle over the back of Ray's head. The paramedics managed to get all the glass out in the ambulance, and the doctors stitched him up once we got here. He's fine, still sleeping, though." Bob explained. I nodded, sitting back, the pain becoming too much. "Gee, you okay?" Mikey asked. "It...It hurts. It hurts bad, Mikes." I said. "I'll get a doctor." Bob said, leaving the room. He came back with one of the doctors-an average-height looking guy with reddish-blond hair and blue eyes- and a familiar looking police officer. "Officer Wentz, what are you doing here?" Mikey asked. "Well, I came to check on Gerard, because I still need to take his statement on what happened, but I also came to see Dr. Stump here. He's my boyfriend. And I told you to call me Pete." He said, smirking before moving to my bed.
"How're you feeling, kid?" He asked. "It hurts." I admitted, grimacing. "That's where I come in." The doctor said, stepping forward. "I'm Dr. Stump, but you can call me Patrick. I can give you some morphine, but you'll probably sleep for another few hours." He suggested. "That's fine. I just want the pain to go away." I said. "Alright, here you go." He said, putting morphine into my IV. I didn't notice the needle until now, but I didn't have the energy to freak out about it. The morphine was already taking over. "I'll see you in a bit, Gee. Love you." Mikey said. "Love you...too." I muttered, closing my eyes and letting sleep take over.
       The next time I woke up, it was later in the day. I sat up, my stomach still a bit sore, and looked around, instantly stopping when I saw his face. "Frankie?" I asked, my voice kind of hoarse and dry. I coughed in order to clear, but Frank jumped at the sound of my coughing. "Gee, you're awake!" He said, smiling. "Yeah. You're okay." I said, my eyes examining his bruised body. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was worried about you. The doctors, Bob and Mikey all told me you were fine, but I...I wasn't sure. I guess I just...needed to see it myself. How do you feel?" He asked. "I'm okay. Still a little sore, but I guess that comes with getting shot and stabbed." I said, chuckling. I stopped when I saw his grave face.
      "What's wrong, Frank?" I asked. "Gee, I'm...I'm so sorry this happened. I should've tried to make sure he actually had you instead of rushing. If I had called you or something first, you wouldn't have had to go after me. I got you hurt. You could have died. Ray could have died, or Bob, or Mikey. I'm sorry." He said, tears forming in his eyes. I reached up and pulled him into my arms, rubbing his back and shushing him softly. "Baby, it's not your fault. Your dad is just a horrible person. We can't help horrible people existing. We're all okay, so just stop worrying about it. I'm just a little sore, but I'm alive. You're alive, and Ray, and Bob, and Mikey. Calm down, baby." I assured him. He nodded and said, "Thanks, Gee. I love you so much." I smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. "I love you even more."

Hey! I know it's a little short, but this was just kind of to let you all know that I'm still alive! I know it's been a long time, but I have had so much going on it's insane, and as you all know, I don't like writing on my phone, and unfortunately my computer is not working, so writing has been hard. I promise, I'm gonna get everything in order ASAP, but for now, here's this!

If you liked this chapter, please remember to vote and comment, because both make me very happy!😊😊

Anyway, thanks for reading! Later!