End of an Era

{Gerard's POV}

        This story all started with this stupid journal. I decided one day to write my story down, and this is the result. Now, it's time to say goodbye to this notebook. Now, it's the end of an era.
Before the events of this story took place, I was pretty certain of where my life was headed- death. I was falling in a downward spiral, that only had one way of ending. Then, I met Frankie, and everything changed. Thanks to him, I'm alive and happy. I couldn't be happier, actually.
We started a band with Mikey, Ray, and Bob, called My chemical Romance. I wanted to be an inspiration. I wanted to show people that they were not alone, that they could survive through anything life threw at them if they stayed strong. I did have some really low points. I developed an addiction to drugs and alcohol, and I became suicidal again, but Frankie and my band mates helped me change. Now, I'm okay.
Well, I guess this is it. You know the story. You know how it began, how it ended. And if you're reading this, and you have faced, or are fighting battles of your own, I only ask that you stay strong, and keep fighting. Because it will be okay...
...I promise.

Well, guys, that was it! I know it was really short, but it was supposed to be that way. This whole story was written down in Gerard's journal from the beginning of the story, so while it was in some different people's POVs, he was also writing everything down. This is sort of an epilogue for his story, the last entry in his journal.

I have had a lot of fun writing this story, and I'm glad so many of you enjoyed reading it. Idk if I'll write a sequel. I'm sure I could come up with something if I wanted to, but I sort of like the way this ends, and I don't think it really needs on. Idk, that's just me. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, that's the end. If you liked this chapter, and this story, please remember to vote, and comment. Thank you all for reading! Bye! ;)