four - mall boy

"How about this one?" Lillian asked walking out of the dressing room. It was the annual 'Preston Christmas Party' time of year again, so of course Lillian dragged me out of the house on my beautiful and peaceful Saturday morning to go dress shopping; Because the other seventy-five dresses she owned just weren't good enough.

"Lillian, if you like it, get it." I sighed, falling into the chair in front of the dressing rooms.

"You say that every time! Just help me, woman!" She yelled. I shushed her, not wanting her to make a scene.

"Fine, my God. It makes your hips look to big," I pointed out. She gave me a huge smile and ran back into the small room, changing out of it.

This was the process for the next twenty minutes before she decided on a red sequined dress, stating it was for the 'spirit of the upcoming holiday'. But in reality red was her favorite color because she feels it accentuates her ass any time she wears it.

"Your turn," she claps, gazing over the racks again.

"No thanks. I have dresses at home – speaking of which, I would like to go back now," I said making my way towards the exit of the store. But before I could get far, she sunk her fake nails into my upper arm, causing me great pain.

"Lily, what the hell!" I shrieked, prying her hand off of me.

"You, are getting a dress," she shoved her finger into my face, moving it in circular motions before dragging me deeper into the store.

"I didn't bring any money!" I proclaimed, trying to pull my arm out of her strong grip.

"Well, then aren't you lucky I've got plenty of it." She smirked at me, shoving dresses all around.

"You're making a mess." I hissed at her as workers were giving us dirty looks.

"They're paid to organize after people like me. They'll get over it," she spoke, not even acknowledging the women glaring at us.

After a few more moments of searching, she shoved a dress into my face. I pushed it away taking a look at it. It was a green long sleeve dress that had a slit coming up the leg but only to mid-thigh.

"Try it," she urged, pushing me towards the dressing room. She closed the curtain behind me as I heard her plop into the leather chair outside.

I took a deep breath and changed out of my comfortable clothes and shimmied into the new dress. It was a bit tight in the breast area but other than that it was actually. . . nice?

I stepped out of the room, Lillian's eyes going wide.

"It's- It's perfect!" She squealed. "Go take it off, I'm paying for these bad boys!"

She pushed me back inside and closed the curtain again. I took the dress off in a very unpleasant matter, happy to breathe again.

I changed into my clothes, and hurried to the front of the store as soon as I heard my best friend begin screaming.

"The sign says thirty-percent off! I know what I saw lady," she yelled in the clerks face.

"Hey, hey, what's going on?" I questioned setting my dress down on the counter.

"This bimbo says the dress is full price even though there's a sign right above it that says thirty-fucking-percent off! Fucking cu-"

"Alright, Lillian, let me handle this one." I moved my best friend aside and stood in front of the now scared girl.

"Listen, there is a sign that says "Sequined Dresses are 30% off!" right above the sequined dresses. So something is wrong," I talked calmly to the shaking female. She nodded her head and began typing away on her computer, but gave me a sad look then turned the computer screen around to show that there wasn't any sale.