thirtysix - mature

sorry for such the long wait i'm horrible :( pls read the a/n at the end

He took my breath away. And I'm not surprised.

He was the only one who could say that to me, and have me crumbling to the floor in mere seconds.

I gasped, rose my eyebrows, eyes widened to an unhealthy state. But I was still so intrigued, infatuated, engaged. He smirked, licked his lips, winked seductively, hoisting me up as he carried me up the stairs and to what was the guest room but ultimately just became his room.

He laid me down on the bed, perching himself between my legs. I felt less empty, now that he was back after being gone so long. And his physical connection to me in this moment helped to cure my loneliness.

But I wanted more, needed more.

I don't know exactly what came over me, but I just wanted Luke in all ways I could. It was this animalistic side of me I was willing to let loose. Ever since the night at his apartment after our first date, I've had this gnawing thought in the back of my mind craving Luke. I wasn't like this with anyone (not that I ever really had the chance), and I didn't think I would be. But Luke was this other side of me. He brought complications to my life, but I was fine with it as long as I had him; especially right now.

"Luke," I murmured into his hair as he continued to kiss down my neck.

"Hm?" He voiced, his lips never ending their attack on my skin.

"Will you. . ." I began but couldn't quite find the words to finish my sentence.

"Will you– touch me," I breathed out, running my fingers over his shoulders.

He rose his head up to be level with mine, eyes fixated on my own as anticipation, lustfulness, and shock ran across his irises.

He opened his mouth ready to speak but I cut him off in a hurry, "Not, not like that, not yet at least, just. . . Just something, please."

I pleaded, pouting out my lip in the way I know he likes, looking completely and utterly innocent as I lay beneath him. He can't resist.

He nodded his head feverishly planting a kiss on my lips with a much more heated passion behind it.

He started slow, easing the kiss down to something more gentle. I felt his hands skim down my waist, lightly touching the exposed skin of my hips as my shirt kept riding up.

His fingertips danced over my porcelain skin, brushing the waistband of my jeans. He didn't dive into my pants immediately like I thought he would, instead he worked his way up, towards my bra. Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed.

He tugged my shirt off, tossing it onto the floor beneath us leaving me in my nude bra. It was pretty basic, a tiny trim of lace around the underside of the cup. I made a note to get myself better undergarments if I was going to be caught in this position anytime again in the near future.

His lips ghosted over the valley of my breasts, his kisses leaving a wet trail from my jaw down to my bellybutton. His hands travelled behind my back, unhooking my bra like an expert, slowly taking the straps down my shoulders.

It was so strange being in this position. I felt so different, so mature. I never imagined I'd be in this predicament with Luke, my brother's best friend, but here we are. And I couldn't be happier.

As soon as my bra left my body I had the instinct to cover myself but Luke was faster, pinning my hands above my head. He shook his head, warning me not to conceal my nudity.