twentyseven - male genitalia

"So tell me, is he a good kisser?"

     "Oh my God."

     "C'mon, I should know!"

     "Why?"

     "Just in case y'know, things end between you two."

     I looked at Olivia with a bewildering look. It's like the faith in me was very low.

     "What? He's hot," she shrugged.

     "And you're gay," I pointed out.

     We were back at the doctors office as per requested a month ago. If I was lucky enough I could get my cast off and be back to normal. Olivia decided to take me as she just got her car this past weekend. She turned eighteen and her family felt she was old enough to get a car now.

     My driving was going slowly. I'm getting better at it though.

     Ever since Olivia walked in on mine and Luke's moment back at the party, she's been eager to find out just about anything else that has happened. And because I trust her with this secret as of now, I confessed. I know Luke and I wouldn't tell anyone, but again, ever since walking in on that moment she hasn't been able to let it go. Really this was because I wanted to shut her up.

The doctor soon walked in and got right to work on my ankle.

"So your x-ray came back fine, it seems that your ankle has made a recovery. Do you feel any pain?" He said. I shook my head and pursed my lips.

     "Okay, the cast technician will be in shortly to remove it, and then I'll be back," he smiled. He exited the room leaving Olivia and I to ourselves.

     We talked about anything that came across our minds while waiting for the cast technician.  Again I hated hospitals and doctors one reason being I'm an impatient person. I could be as patient as I wanted, but doctors always took their sweet time.

     After another thirty minutes the woman came in and took off my cast. She sawed it off– which didn't hurt by the way– and was on her way. And as promised, the doctor came back in when she left.

     Because my ankle was still swollen, I was given a splint but the crutches were gone and I was able to move freely around. He said that swelling should go down within the week and that after it does the splint can be removed and I should be careful as the bones are still fragile.

I thanked the doctor and bid a goodbye before heading out with Olivia and off to work. Mary was okay with me being an hour late to work, claiming my health is her number one priority. Sweet lady I tell you.

     "Is it alright if I stick around for a while? I got nothing better to do anyway," she asked, shutting off her car.

"Sure, Mary won't mind."

We walked into the store and I punched in my time card before getting to work. Ashton was working with me today, which would always be a fun thing. I know Luke hates him but recently he's been becoming nicer around me. I don't know particularly why, but it felt nice. He was a nice guy that enjoyed music as much as I do. Luke used to be like that but he said for him he just fell out of love. Which is depressing. I know he still plays guitar but that's about it.

     I saw Ashton stocking shelves in the back minding his own business. Olivia followed me around most of the time not knowing what to do with herself.

I still took it easy though, trying not to walk as much. Once I finished labeling and organizing, I took my usual spot behind the counter, Olivia following.