Chapter 34

Harry

I gulp down nervously, wishing I could control the fast paced beat of my heart and my heavy breathing, the fact I'm finally ready to do this with someone dawning upon me, and I'm not even surprised that person is Elena. To be completely honest, it was so clear from the moment she beat the shit out of my soldiers and threw the knife at me this girl will become someone important and special to me, unless of course, she kills me first.

I'm glad I'm alive for this day, amen.

Elena looks at me with hooded eyes as she presses her palms onto my broad chest, letting them slowly slide down to my abdomen and beneath my shirt, making me part my lips and glance down as I anticipate her next move. Her fingers then grip the hem of my shirt and I assist her in taking it off my body, watching as she carelessly throws it on the floor, her eyes lingering on my exposed, heavily tattooed skin for a few moments.

"I assume you have protection because I haven't taken any precautions, but I will do it later," she says and smirks slightly.

"Yeah, uh- um, nightstand. Top drawer," I reply quickly. When she reaches to open it, my eyes widen as I remember what's inside, but it's too late - she's opened it.

At least fifty foiled packages are stuffed inside, my cheeks burning in embarrassment at the sight of them. "Uh, it's- I can totally explain-"

"It was Liam, wasn't it?" She asks me, an amused expression on her face, not a trace of mockery, making me relieved.

"Yeah, that obsessed bastard gives me one almost every day, I don't even know how does he get them, it's the ultimate mystery," I explain, rolling my eyes.

"Well now you can thank him, but I believe one will be just enough today," Elena says as she takes one package and shuts the drawer closed, placing it on top of the nightstand.

She once again places her soft, warm palms onto my chest and I'm sure she can feel my strong, hammering heartbeat, the result of my excitement and anticipation. Her lips attach to my neck and I close my eyes, her palms begging to slide further down, her movements coming to an abrupt stop halfway, her head pulling back, confusion on her face as she stares down.

"Wait, are those. . ."

Oh shit, here we go.

"Yes, I have four nipples." I sigh.

"And here I thought you can't get any more special," she says with a smile and chuckles lightly, making me smile. Her lips attach to the skin just below my ear, a slight shiver running down my spine, her lips making a wet trail to the base of my neck, occasionally sucking on the skin, making me release a quiet moan from the sensation, knowing I'll have marks later.

My hands grip her hips, fingertips digging into her skin as I feel my boxers getting tighter and we've barely done anything yet. I instinctively pull her hips toward me so her crotch can brush against mine, a sense of satisfaction flowing through me, only making me crave more contact. Elena begins leaving open mouthed kisses along my collarbones, kissing the two swallow tatoos inked there, nipping at my skin lightly, my eyes closing as I take in the pleasure. The ability to form any thoughts is long gone, my body having full control of my actions. My hand comes up to her hair, grabbing the hair band keeping it tied in a low, loose ponytail and pull it down with ease, letting her long hair fall around her face.

I gently place my hand on the side of her neck, my thumb tilting her jaw upward slightly so I can properly look at her like this, exposed and different than I'm used to. There are a lot of words I could use to describe her, but beautiful seems just right. There are a few moments of silence as both of us observe each other, the whole thing feeling so intimate, maybe even more than what we're planning to do. I keep my eyes locked to hers as my thumb brushes over her pink lips and I lean in to kiss her, loving how she responds to it immediately.