𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER ELEVEN | A VIEW TO KILL

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AFTER STEFAN HAD REALIZED DAMON HAD BEEN COMPELLED, HE LOCKED HIM IN THE CELLAR TO DRY HIM OUT. Evelyn didn't really agree with Stefan's harshness, though she knew that he was still acting on anger after Damon slept with Elena. Evelyn remained outside Damon's cell all night. She told them it was to monitor Stefan's torture techniques, but she really wanted to make sure he was okay.

Stefan stepped down the stairs and raised his eyebrow at the brunette vampire who sat with her head against the wall. "You been here all night?"

Evelyn gestured to the outside of the cell with a sarcastic smile as she got up to her feet. "Stefan never had you down as Sherlock."

The Salvatore opened the cell door as Damon slowly started to wake up, too. "Stefan, you coming to snap my neck again? Because I woke up feeling completely unmurderous and I'm pretty sure that it's safe to set me free." Damon's eyes locked on to Evelyn who just shot him a small smile while Stefan remained silent as he dropped in a vial of blood, "Oh, man. Really? You practically bled me dry. At least spring for a bag or something. I'm thirsty."

"There's always this." Evelyn grabbed her bottle of water from the ground and placed it onto the cell door while Damon groaned.

"Not exactly what I had in mind." The Salvatore started to lift himself from the floor but as he headed toward the bottle of water, Klaus stepped into view.

"Hello, mate." The Hybrid smirked toward Damon, though Evelyn's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I'm here to help Evelyn babysit."

"Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours so he doesn't desiccate." Stefan handed the blood to Evelyn while Klaus nodded. "If he gets too much strength back or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again."

"Silent treatment, huh? Is that your best shot?" Damon's eyes moved from his brother to the Hybrid. "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena."

"Are you sure about that? Because I caught him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning, which would suggest to me that he's moved on." Klaus couldn't even hide the smirk on his face.

"Oh, wow. My morning just keeps getting better and better!" The brunette vampire's eyes lingered on Stefan with a smirk on her face.

"Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge sex handbook."

"Why don't you three enjoy your bonding time, I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah," Stefan muttered before he finally headed up the stairs and out of the house.

"You know, none of this would have been an issue if you'd have just done your job properly." Klaus glanced at Damon, who was laid out on a camp bed while Evelyn sat on the floor of the cell. "I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy."