𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO | HOME

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO | HOME

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

EVELYN WAS IN NO WAY PREPARED FOR THE SIGHT OF STEFAN SALVATORE— DEAD. As she, Damon and, Elena all ran into Whitmore College, she saw Caroline hysterically crying beside Stefan's body which she had set on one of the couches in the common room. Evelyn immediately tensed up and her eyes fearfully widened when she saw the grey veins all over Stefan's skin.

Damon remained absolutely frozen. He stared down at the body of his little brother— he didn't know what to do or say. He just stared whilst the feeling of guilt, and sickness ran through his body like a drug.

"Oh, my God. Stefan!" The doppelganger suddenly gasped out in horror as she clasped her hand over her mouth to silence herself.

"I didn't know where to bring him, I just couldn't leave him outside." Caroline Forbes breathlessly explained through her sobs for the gaggle of vampires who remained silent and motionless.

"This is not happening." Evelyn shook his head, almost denying the fact that the Salvatore was lying there dead in front of them. "There is absolutely no way that this is happening.

"Bonnie has a plan, right?" Caroline looked around the room with a desperate look in her eyes. "She—she said that she could bring people back. Tell me that she can bring him back!"

"We'll bring him back," Damon nodded, with a determined voice. He stepped forward and grabbed hold of a blanket, then laid it over Stefan's desiccated body. " Come on. Let's get away from prying eyes."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Bonnie had a plan to bring Stefan back, but they needed a witch. And, fortunately, they knew, two of them—Liv and Luke Parker, who now owed them since they attempted to kill both Stefan and Elena. Evelyn and the two vampires tracked down the witches and forced them out of their car.

"A little tip," Elena began with a smug look on her face as Liv and Luke jumped out of the SUV. "If you're gonna flee the scene of the crime, take backroads."

Evelyn folded her arms across her chest as she, Caroline, and Elena all glared at the witches. Liv shifted uncomfortably at the hostile situation. "You really want to do this, again?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Evelyn furrowed her brows, then scoffed. "Oh, right. You mean the whole, doppelganger-murder-thing. Guess you should probably know there's zero point in that." As Evelyn spoke, the Parker witches' furrowed their brows. "Stefan's dead."

Liv exhaled with a look of sadness on her face. "I know you don't believe me, but I am sorry."

"Good, because you're gonna help bring him back."