ғℓʏ αωαʏ (тαɛнʏʋиɢ)

Well hello~! I am rewriting this chapter I will put the original chapter on the bottom so you can see the comparison and the change of my writing; it may not be to drastic but I have I grown confident ;))))), thank you for reading and voting, lol I love you my children~~~~ lol my friend told me that she knew me well, she said that public humiliation wasn't my thing lmao. I was a bit lazy so don't hate me to much.

Rewrite:

Things seemed almost inaccurate for Taehyung's life. As in inaccurate, he meant things have gone to utter shit, the formatting of his schedule was ridiculous, not to mention he also was forced constantly to revise his routine. Yeah, sure he's an idol, but at certain points it just went from annoying to addicting. Maybe he was exaggerating about the whole situation. At this point he didn't really care, he just wanted this hell of a week to be forgotten and stuffed between other memories of his life so he could have that friendly reminder that he was in a good work place.

Nothing conveyed of how stupid things were beginning to get. Yet another concert was to be held in less than a week. With stress overwhelming him, Taehyung had sincerely wished for nothing but a tiny wince of sleep. That week of the concert was endless.

-

The concert passed like wind, it was short, very short. His luck was starting to cherish his hard work and a fan meet was set later that week. Again things came fast, yet things were different. This time Taehyung needed a restroom. It wasn't too bad, but something in Taehyung knew that this wasn't an ordinary fan meet. This would take forever and Taehyung would get desperate, nothing unsurprising.

The second youngest tied his legs together all while flashing boxy smiles at whoever asked about his stiff appearance. Taehyung continues to sign albums and poster sets, at first Taehyung didn't have to do anything, but then every once in a while Taehyung could feel his thigh shaking uncontrollably and reminding him of his now abrupt need to urinate. Fuck, his lower stomach was swelling with urine overfilling his inside. Taehyung was actually starting to regret those two water bottles he gulped down just before the fan-meet. The other members are starting to move around but Taehyung just stays in his designated area, he really has to go and anxiety is quickly reaching his peak of whether he would make it or not.

"Jimin-ah, I need to use the toilet. Do you think you could cover me while I go?" Taehyung knows his voice is shaking, and it was hard enough for those words to even fall from his mouth. His best friend averts his gaze.

"Taehyung, we both know that's impossible. You're really just going have to try and wait, alright?" Jimin feels awful for Taehyung, but he knows he can't do much for his desperate friend. Jimin could remember desperately needing the toilet during an interview and barely making it to the stall before he actually pissed himself a little. Jimin rubs Taehyung's back sympathetically.

"I don't know if I can, it's getting pretty urgent." Taehyung huffs to prove his point. His thighs are locked together, and urine is threatening to ruin his tight ass jeans. Jimin shakes his head and understands Taehyung's situation.

"There's not much we can do in this situation. We have about an hour and a half left. Try distracting yourself, we'll be out of here before you know it." Jimin encourages, but Taehyung isn't buying it. His body feels so light and he's starting to leak, Taehyung is doing everything from holding himself even when another wave of desperation passes through him.

Taehyung greets more fans, but Taehyung isn't sure how much longer he can keep up the forced smiles. Taehyung avoids any liquids, even when their leader offer's his favorite drink to him, Taehyung can barely look at it. Taehyung goes as far as coming up with unrealistic scenarios like pissing in a bottle, but their was no literal sense in that. He wouldn't get away with it, people would find out he'd break his reputation. The boy begins to panic, a side of him is screaming to let go now while the other is telling him to hold it and avoid the embarrassment of asking for permission because he couldn't hold himself well enough for Bangtan.