Wheel of pain

BTS wanted to have a nice day off.

Suga, Jimin and hoesok, decided that it would be nice to go on a roller coaster. Well, not exactly....it was more like the wheel of endless patients where you had to wait while the shear slowly moved around and around. Suga went full out. He thought it would be an amazing idea to drink himself to death because he didn't want to to get thirsty during a shitty ass ride.

-

-

-

All three of the boys sat in a blue cart. Jimin smiled brightly and he glared at every single food cart. Yoongi felt his Pepsi fall to his stomach. His toes curled and he immediately grimaced at the single of pain. His face went blank. "Oh fuck...." he cursed. The other two boys gave him a concerned look. It was the first time Suga felt embarrassed. "Jimin...shit...J-J-hope..." he bit his lip. It came down strong and hard. The ferries wheel kept on spinning. He felt nauseous. "What's the wrong Hyung?" Jimin asked innocently. "Arggh...shit..um." Things around him felt hot. He felt himself cross his legs. "Hyung?" Jimin continued to call. "Oh, sorry.." he said in realization. "Are you okay?" J-Hope asked softly. "Yeah...I just need to piss." He bluntly stared out into the open sky trying to distract his bladder. "Hyung, I can ask them to stop the ride if it's an emergency." Jimin pulled out his phone. The words 'emergency' echoed in his mind. He wanted to scream out. Cringing was close. But pissing himself was way ahead of that. "No, I'm fine" he chuckled only making it harder to handle. The mint haired boy {Suga} sighed, he was so fucken stupid. 'Damn it Min Yoongi! You're a fucken adult, you're not a pampered child!' He thought as his nails dived into his pale legs.

"Ah, Jimin do you know how long this should be?" He asked curling both of his lips inside his mouth. Jimin eyes shot up at the older male. He gave a quick 'ah' and then answered. "Um, the ride is around 10 minutes. It should take another three minutes." He replied as he raised his eyebrows. J-hope honestly wanted to die. He was so close to fanboying that it wasn't any where near possible of breaking loose. Suga moaned back. He nervously waited inside and shook slightly. He switched positions ever second or so. He didn't think it would be so sudden that he needed to go. But it was. It felt like hours but the ride finally stopped. He needed to get out. He stood up and unbuckled his seat belt, he was dying. He felt streams of urine break out. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck." A stain spread across his pants. He stopped for a few seconds and it continued. Jimin tried to ignore it and get Suga out as fast as he could. He could see the rest of BTS confused and staring at them.

Suga wasn't crying but he was dying. Inside at least. He rushed out trying to look for the bathroom. He broke out and ran to BTS ditching the bathroom because he wasn't going to make it. They knew exactly what was happening. Suga hid behind Jin and Namjoon, as a puddle and larger stain fell to the ground. Still confused, they let him finish his business. Embarrassed, Yoongi for no apparent reason started to cry. He fell in Jin's arms. Jin was surprised but he accepted the slightly younger embrace.

Suga cried himself to sleep that night.

FUCK NO! ^ THAT LAST LINE!!!! HE IS NOT GONNA FREAkIN CRY HIMSELF To SLEEP FUCK THAT SHIT!

ahahhhahahahahahah

BYE BYE!!!!😇😇😇😇😇😇