Sleep Over {Tae}

So this is a chapter from one of my archiveofown stories I hope you enjoy~

Summary: Tae wets the bed while Jimin and Jungkook sleep over.

Tae can feel the heat surrounding his feet. He sank into his sheets. He felt the squishness pool around the soft curves and edges of his bed. That's when he realized it. He had wet the bed. The same bed that Jimin and Jungkook were sleeping on. He had to think of something. Anything. His eyelids flung open and he jumped out of bed without hesitation.

He had wet the bed.

He had wet the fucking bed.

He looked around. It was all over Jimin's clothes. And even worse all over Jungkook's blanket.

He almost screamed out of misery.

His boyfriend was sleeping on the floor beside the bedside table. He shook him as hard as he could. He hoped for some sort of reaction. Hoesok groaned in annoyance. Taehyung continued to shake him until his boyfriends eyes slowly opened.

"Why does it smell like pee..." He mumbled.

Taehyung just blushed.

Hoseok finally realized that Taehyung was standing infront of him.

"Babe. It's still early why are you up...?" He grumbled.

"I wet the bed."

"You wha-"

"I wet the bed Hoseok!"

____

It took a while before Hoesok understood what Taehyung was trying to say to him. He was confused at first. And a bit surprised. But he stopped with the weird face expressions as soon as he saw Tae's face crumble and look as if he was going to break down or have a panic attack.

"Hey, Calm down. Where did it go?" He sat up in his sheets slowly and thirdly rubbing his eyes.

"It went on Jimin and on Kookie's blanket..." he confessed.

"Oh god. Your screwed. Good night." He said slowly going back to bed.

Hoseok could have swore he heard sniffles. Then he knew what it was. Taehyung was crying.

"It's okay. I'm sorry. Alright? J-Just don't cry you make things harder for me."

He gave a small nod.

"O-Okay..."

---

Tae was honestly this close to running away.

But he couldn't.

Jungkook ok was the first to wake up.

"Hyung, why is it so we-" Jungkook eyes widened. He look at Tae and looked at the puddled.

"Did you just-" he didn't finish his sentence because Tae legit broke down. If he was to say he was sobbing, he wasn't. He was having a panic attack while wailing.

Thats when Jimin woke up.

He rubbed his eyes and then went to Tae's aid quickly. He didn't even care about the huge stain on his shirt. He just didn't want his best friend to worry. It wasn't the first time this had happened. Jungkook did it as well....

Flash back.

Jungkook felt his heart drop. Everything went to quickly. He wanted to leave Jimin's house and blame the dog. If he even had one...

He just started to cry. Not sob or wail. But cry. Soft noises. That's all it took to wake up Jimin. 

Yoongi was of course calm as ever about the situation and accepted Jungkook's continuous apologies. He even called Jin to call him down. Jin wasn't his boyfriend. But he and Jungkook were very very close people. They were like son and mother. Jin was dating Namjoon. And he and Jin took care of Jungkook like their life depended on it.

___

Tae was just happy it was at his own place. He was happy that it was infront of his best friend and boy friend and not someone like Yoongi. That would be way more humiliating.

Jimin was always the person you could go to no matter how embarrassing or personal the situation was. To be honest Hoesok was jealous of him. Just a little bit.

(J)Hope you enjoyed

LMAO