Dinner {J-Hope}

I just need to say that J-Hope or Jin doesn't get enough attention their beautiful af. Hate them and your not An army! :3 have fun reading!!!
HAPpY B-DAY MY HOpE

{I think I'm the only who thought it was said Hose-k but it's really hose-e-oak. Salty}

Big Hit finally thought that a small break for BTS would be nice. A dinner. Just them. Ah J-Hope couldn't wait to eat actual food and have actual rest. His mouth watered just thinking about relaxing. After dance practice, Jimin and J-Hope ran to the car excited about the food and surprise. They laughed as J-Hope gulped down water. He wiped sweat from his fore head and sighed.

They went home and got dressed and left at five. J-Hope regretted drinking that water. He felt it slush in his bladder as he squirmed in the cramped car. He crossed his legs. Thirty minutes later they were getting out of the car. By this time he was desperate. They slowly and painfully made it to the dinning tables.

J-Hope let out s tired sigh. His face got red and hotter. Suga noticed the small whines and beads of sweat coming from Hobi's head. "Hobi come here real quick." The older gestured. He slowly crawled to Suga. "Y-Yeah?" "Do you need to use the restroom" he whispered in his ear. J-Hope blushed. "K-Kinda..." he whimpered. Suga sighed and sat back in his chair. Yoongi pinched his forehead tried to think. For any stupid reason there was no bathrooms in the restaurant. If they went out, then they would be risking their life, just so J-Hope can take a damn piss. He'd rather let J-Hope wait than get jumped by fans. "Hobi, can you wait until we're done eating?" He finally asked. J-Hope shook his head right away. "Damn it...." Suga muttered. Suga raised his hand for a waiter. Seconds later they came. "Excuse me, do you know any near by restrooms?" He asked politely. She shook her head a no. "Okay, thank you" he smiled and she walked off. Suga groaned. "J-Hope your going to have to wait a little b-" he didn't finish his sentence because he heard hissing. "Wh-" V stared at J-Hope. "Hobi?" Jimin asked in a soft tone. Shutters of tears strolled down J-Hopes face. He wiped them quickly and ran. He ran as fast he could. He barged out of the door and into a alley, where he cried as another puddle formed around him.

Rap Monster stared at the puddle while Jin apologized to the staff and waiters. They kept on say it was fine. Jimin, Suga and V went to look for J-Hope. When they finally found him, they wanted to kill him. They were so worried. Jimin ran into his arms while Suga hit J-Hopes head for punishment. V wiped away Hobi's tears. "You know your an idiot sometimes" Suga growled. "Hey, don't mind him, are you alright" Jimin smiled. "Look a kitty!" V pointed out. They stared at the soft looking white cat, Hobi forced a smile, but then crumbled up again sobbing in Jimin's arms uncontrollably. He was so embarrassed. Suga pat his back as he cried even more. "I-I I'm so s-S-sorry" he chocked, fighting his bladders pain. Jungkook found them all at the alley way. He was confused but understood the situation. Jungkook sat next to his hyung. "Hey, it's alright. You were there when it happened to me. Weren't you? See it happened to all of us. Even Suga." Suga blushed and smacked the younger head. J-Hope chuckled softly. He sniffed and Jimin pet his hair. They made their way to the car, and J-Hope waited there. The rest of the members went to apologize for him because he was to embarrassed. They made their way to the car and gave J-Hope a hug. They wouldn't be BTS without him.

:3

Enjoy it god damn it ;-;