αвσʋт (нσƨɛσκ)

XD

Members of BTS were excited to finally go an amusement park! They had prepared for this. But they forgot the most important thing. Well at least J-Hope did...he had left his phone in his other jacket at home. He, of course, thought it would be fine since Jin and Suga had brought their phones. They wandered around the park and bought merchandise. J-Hope loved the scent of fresh food in the air. The food was delicious but also very pricey...18 dollars for a burger alone...it wasn't that bad compared to other things they bought. J-Hope looked away for one second and suddenly everyone disappeared. He pushed around as mobs of people took him away. He felt his heart race. Thumping louder and louder each second he didn't see his friends. He had to get away from all of the people. There was too many...he managed to break through alive. He panted, this wasn't at all good.

Jin POV

I walked faster as people pushed and pulled while we awkwardly stood there not knowing when was the right time we could move. It felt as if we moved one inch we would be washed away in seconds. I looked back and counted the members. Kookie, V ,Jimin, Rap Mon, Suga...I didn't count J-Hope. I felt my stomach drop. I pulled everyone out safely and sat at a table. "Where is J-Hope," I asked concerned. "He was right in back of me...!" Jungkook assured looking around. I sighed. "He doesn't have his phone with him..." I said while trying to look ahead the people that scattered the area. No use. "I knew something like this would happen..."Suga groaned as he rubbed his head.

End of POV

J-Hope desperately looked around again. No sign of help. His happy smile went to a nervous, scared expression. He was afraid that he was going to get trampled alive. He somehow got past the determined people keeping in mind that he needed to stay calm. He squirmed, just great. 'Now he had to piss' he wanted to go back to all the members and have fun. That's what the trip was meant for! He looked around for a bathroom. He needed to relive any stress he was under, which was utterly impossible. It's terrifying being trapped in a wonderland full of strangers, with people ripping at your hair tormenting your feet which have been stepped on thousands of times. Now that he thought about it, going to an amusement park was not releasing stress just topping more on. They tricked you into buying something that won't help your sad life just tell you how depressing it is. This didn't at all help his small bladder. He couldn't get through. He ended up getting pushed to the other side of the park. Tears pricked around the corners of his eyes. For sure, he was lost.

He was far too old for this. But really inside it felt like he was a ten year old. He thought and thought. Ehe began to walk around the park ignoring his bladder. He hoped to find someone. He flinched, it hurt to push to be possible. He decided it would best to go to the restroom. He looked and finally found one. He went inside but a man stopped him. "Hey, lines over there kid." He grunted as j-hope looked back confused. His eyes widened. It was endless. He never thought it could be this bad. He wasn't waiting that long. He needed to find the others. Desperate for a bathroom, J-hope wandered around the crowd trying to find possible ways to find his friends. 'Could they be on a ride?' He asked himself. No, surely they have noticed by now. A strand of urine dribbled down his leg as he cried out. He sat on a bench again. He couldn't do anything else.

Jin POV

I could see a blurry figure on a bench, I wasn't so sure if it was j-hope or not. I decided to get a better look. It was him! I ran towards him. But then I stopped in confusion. J-Hope was holding himself. I suppose he needed to use the restroom. I saw the tears in his eyes and a small patch slowly forming on his pants. I immediately ran to him. "Hey, are you okay?!"I asked as Suga and the other all stood there looking a bit uneasy. "N-No go away..." he wailed. "C'mon, let's get you to a bathroom," I said as the rest of the group suddenly realized the situation. "I-I can't..." he cried putting his hands to his face. "Why not?" I asked pulling his arm. "B-B-Because I'm not going to make it..."I could tell his stuttering was getting worse. "P-Plus...I already tried...t-the lines are a black hole..." he wiped tears letting go of my hand. He began to go full force and people began to stop and stare at the crying boy. He cried harder trying to hide his humiliation. Suga glared at the people and they left but more and more people scattered around unable to stop.
J-Hope finally realized that people around him were staring. He wailed as people snickered and gasped. 'Gross' a small child said. 'How immature...' a lady whispered to her husband. I heard them all. J-hope stopped going and I sat next to him as he cried on my shoulder. The rest of the group tried to settle down the people that began to realize who was wetting them self. "ITS BTS!!!!!!" A girl screamed.